Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Lol I understand if it’s some cooked beaters but if it’s almost brand new then it’s worth it. And the more expensive the more you save

I mean when you buy from a retail store you don’t know how many times it’s been tried on or by who.. Not much different than that

I used to feel the same level of disgust at the thought of used sneakers.

Then I got a used pair of Bred 1s for $500 and it changed my thinking.

They might as well have been brand new. Worn once in five years. And I knew the seller was being honest about that as soon as I saw them in person, and yes…smelled them.

So there are some great deals out there for used heaters.

…you just have to wait for the right pair.

Thin, matching elephant print from my shock drop pair
70B624F0-F58E-4DDE-869B-8FA2221BC5A7.jpeg

Second pair came in from restock. Thicker elephant print than my first pair but it matches. Will probably keep the second pair as a backup or put it towards a trade.
IMG_5141.jpeg

They look new until I looked at the bottom of them and someone laced them up. No creases and elephant print is good but I got to send them back. I'm not paying 228 for used 3s unless it's the blk/cement pair

Bro that is beyond wild if that’s true. I’m wondering if that’s happened before cuz I’ve never seen it

It has happened to me, and I’m assuming it’s due to Nikes return policy and faulty process of reviewing them. Happened during a restock and when I received the shoes they were definitely worn down to the sock lint inside the collar.

Funny part is that it was for a pair of 3s too, the winterized version that dropped last year. I was pretty furious, immediately got in touch with Nike and basically all they offered me was 20% off my order if I wanted to keep it. I tried to escalate the issue in a few different ways but their chain of communication and support is pretty lackluster overall.

Im pretty sure I have read this type of story a couple times in here on their restocks. I just dont trust them at all anymore and really cant believe they can get away with it. The situation is rare but it should never happen at all.
I know we all want them for retail. But this is why I am willing to pay a little more through ebay to increase the chances of getting exactly what I want.

It has happened to me, and I’m assuming it’s due to Nikes return policy and faulty process of reviewing them. Happened during a restock and when I received the shoes they were definitely worn down to the sock lint inside the collar.

Funny part is that it was for a pair of 3s too, the winterized version that dropped last year. I was pretty furious, immediately got in touch with Nike and basically all they offered me was 20% off my order if I wanted to keep it. I tried to escalate the issue in a few different ways but their chain of communication and support is pretty lackluster overall.
So they offered you the opportunity for a return/refund or a 20% discount on a pair of VNDS?

…what else did you want?

So they offered you the opportunity for a return/refund or a 20% discount on a pair of VNDS?

…what else did you want?

I’d like to know too. If 20% isn’t enough then return em. Cats on here be thinking they should get a full refund and get to keep the shoes :smh:

Man, only pair ive got were from the first shock top drop.

Until im able to secure a second/backup, i dont think these Ill ever break out (unlike the skin on my face).

IMG_8071.jpeg

LN4 on top vs LN3 on the bottom.

Paid resale for the LN4 after the original release and got the LN3 for retail last week.

EP was consistent on both pairs, but thicker on the LN3. I prefer thinner EP but can’t complain for retail lol.

Overall shape is way better on the LN4, more sleek and flatter toebox. Leather on LN3 has different treatment, more tumbled and soft feeling

Got my pair in. Love the sneaker but feels like I got sent a B-Grade pair. Mismatched EP and the insole has a completely misplaced Nike Air. Can’t believe retail on these jumped 30-40% over the decade and half the production is B Grades now.

IMG_4920.jpeg
70940018411__1EF65DF7-99F2-41D2-AA87-C72F74E114F6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom