Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Had some people message me for them. I wished y’all would’ve messaged me earlier. All the messages came ten minutes after I got out of Dicks after the return.

Hopefully the Korea pair fits a bit smaller. Probably not but I rather just have one pair of large fitting 3’s than having doubles.

So I just read through all the comments about the TTS or .5 size down.. So the issue stems from the version you get. So if you get made in China LN4, most likely they will be TTS. If you get a LN3 or LNM pair.. they will be loose fit for some reason. Also I heard that the made in Vietnam pairs tend to fit loose as well.

I believe Its a result of the shape of the heel and the thin layer of padding used in the LNM and Vietnam pairs. I have the LN3, LN4 and LNM pair, just not the Vietnam pair. This was my observation.

Think I'm gonna order a 3rd pair. Johnson Day this weekend got a lil more out of hand than I expected :lol: and these took the hit. They'll clean up but they def ain't fresh no more :rofl:

Would y’all hang onto a pear with horrible QC. Even if it’s your 3rd pear? Traded some new balances I don’t wear, but hot damn. These were my top 5s, so was getting greedy. Haha didn’t even see the above post. Def don’t size .5 up.

Last edited:
Would y’all hang onto a pear with horrible QC. Even if it’s your 3rd pear? Traded some new balances I don’t wear, but hot damn. These were my top 5s, so was getting greedy. Haha didn’t even see the above post. Def don’t size .5 up.

Yep I would. I’ve got 5 left and 2 of them are terrible but im holding them

I've never cared for NB, so I wouldn't personally regret making that trade at all regardless of the QC. No disrespect to NB

Pics :nerd:

Haha, completely intentional with the play on words. Let me upload some pics. Clarification: traded my extra NBs for a 3rd pear with horrible QC. Thinking about unloading them or trading them is all. Appreciate the inputs fr.

I honestly think you'd be selling yourself short unloading them now. Economic conditions are bad and shoe prices are down all across the board. When things recover and pairs start drying up, these will skyrocket in price. Unless you need the money now, I'd just hold onto them

I honestly think you'd be selling yourself short unloading them now. Economic conditions are bad and shoe prices are down all across the board. When things recover and pairs start drying up, these will skyrocket in price. Unless you need the money now, I'd just hold onto them
nothing against wc3’s, one of my all time favs. I don’t see the shoe conditions getting better anytime soon

Yup, I would just beat those up first and bust out the 2nd pair when you want to put a fresh pair on for when you go out or whatever. Just turn the bad quality control pair to beaters

When is this snkrs day? I still needa retail pair. I haven't been "putting in work" lately. But, I regret missing these.

Wait, you wore a pair of Jordans daily for 2 years and they didn't need replacing? We need pics and you need more people.

70E0E99A-D2D9-4848-A259-EB912B859155.jpeg

2018-2022 3-4 times a week
FR3 and WC3 have taken over

I wore and beat (still do) a pair of Bred 1s from 2016. I absolutely love that pair. IF you have a lot of shoes (and wear them) then it's not really a problem.

But we're coming up on seven years from the last time they released (if you don't count the patent BREDs). Folks who love the Chicago (white/black/red) Twos have waited forever since 2010 for a retro. So maybe tripling up isn't a bad idea. We just never know. Cement 3s have luckily released in 2011, 2013 and 2023 (and plus 2018 if you count the free throw line).

Back
Top Bottom