Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I own about 25 pairs right now and I almost never wear the same pair more than twice a week. Depending on the weather, I want all my shoes to get worn on at least a semi-regular basis.

So I can’t really imagine needing to go to a second pair in less than a year. Frankly I can’t really imagine needing a double up after three years. Especially for someone who owns 50-100 pairs…or more.

And a triple up seems like a complete waste of money.

…at least for me personally.

Last edited:
I agree, unless it’s your favorite shoe, then I understand a triple up on a almost all white shoe. If I had 3 I would wear these almost everyday. 1st pair would be beaters asap

I agree, unless it’s your favorite shoe, then I understand a triple up on a almost all white shoe. If I had 3 I would wear these almost everyday. 1st pair would be beaters asap
Reasonable.

But if you own more than 50 pairs of shoes and you wear the same pair four or five times a week for an extended period of time, imagine how many shoes would be sitting in a box, hardly being worn at all.

That being said, I’ve considered a double up on my Shadow 1s for a while now.

…just not willing to drop $450+ for it.

Would y’all hang onto a pear with horrible QC. Even if it’s your 3rd pear? Traded some new balances I don’t wear, but hot damn. These were my top 5s, so was getting greedy. Haha didn’t even see the above post. Def don’t size .5 up.
Hang on to it for a year or two until the price increases then dump it. By the time you got through two pairs, a new one will be releasing.

IMG_4974.jpeg

while waiting for the wifey 😂

Word of advice for everyone here. Don't be in your 40s, wear some 2013 3s, and play some ball with 16 year olds that have limitless energy. It hurts your feet , your body, your soul. I gotta quit thinking I can keep up with these kids. 😂
I’m with you old man.

I’m 48 starting to wonder how much longer I can wear Jordan 1s as an everyday shoe,without becoming a cripple.

…I think I’m developing plantar in my left foot.👨‍🦳

Insoles are the way. Got plantar in my left foot 6 or 7 years ago and never looked back. I wear what I want with no problems.
What type of insole do you wear?

I’ve been using Superfeet for a while now.

Helps, but doesn’t solve the problem if I’m wearing Jordan 1s for longer than an hour or so.

Hopefully that link works. Original link was to Amazon. They're $10 cheaper there. I hope they work for someone.

What brand and type of insole?
I’ve got several different types of Spenco insoles. I like the total support max which is a thicker, bigger insole. Good for bulkier shoes. The total support gel insole is thinner but very comfortable. Use those in all my mids and lows. You can grab them for about $25 on Amazon.

I’ve got several different types of Spenco insoles. I like the total support max which is a thicker, bigger insole. Good for bulkier shoes. The total support gel insole is thinner but very comfortable. Use those in all my mids and lows. You can grab them for about $25 on Amazon.
Will they work for the Jordan 1 “L&F”? I find them to be quite uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom