Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Still a bop idc.

Wear the kicks, bottom line. I need to fix both pairs of 03s I have. That upper is undefeated.

Yeah this is easily my most worn Jordan sneaker, just like when I had the 2010 pair. Clean shoe that works with almost anything IMO. Have one DS in the closet just in case this one gets too beat up but aside from some toebox creasing it looks fine.

I love them. I cant bring myself to wear them. I don’t know what to do. Surely others have this mindset. Please help.
We have the same mindset. These are my grail and i refuse to UNDS them unless it is a special occasion

I would get a quick high from smelling the shoe from time to time. You should try it sometime

I love them. I cant bring myself to wear them. I don’t know what to do. Surely others have this mindset. Please help.
Just double up. If you love them this much double up and ice the better pair. Then unds the lesser pair immediately. Go to a movie. Get dinner. Arcade. Glo golf. Date night. Shooting range. Anything.

1000005053.gif

I got 3 pairs and been wearing 1 of them a lot. Love em! Love being able to rock a pair with no regard and have another just in case. Not sure what I do with the 3rd pair but nice to have just in case.

Yeah it’s obvious to double up. But frankly this sneaker game is an addiction and an obsession. J’s especially, the cost of 1 pair makes peoples eyes water- then you gotta double up-and oh theres another release next month, then the month after, being a junkie is probably a cheaper habit than this !

Nah I'm good on being a junkie don't want to go from classy to ashy 🤣🤣I seen it happen but this sneaker habit is definitely addictive

If you need to find control, all you have to do is keep it to OG Jordans and you’re down to a pair a month average this year even with double ups on all of them. That’s pretty much where I’m at and then anything else it’s a matter of whether it hits discount or not. I’ll scoop a few extra pairs when I sell some records from my vinyl collection or I realize one of those double-ups from 5 years ago is worth $500 now and I’ve only worn the first pair 10x. Like here’s some stuff I picked up last year just cause, but it averages out to almost 40% off retail.

2 pairs of Corporate Air Ships - $76/each
Black Cement 2’s - $134
NG 1 lows - $117
Purple 12’s - $154
Satin Bred 1’s - $89

Nike has made it extremely easy to be picky cause they don't drop many OG's anymore.

Reimagined Bred 4's, Military Blues, BC3's, Olympic 6's maybe Columbias? That's literally it on the Jordan front. Nike basketball hitting my pockets harder tbh with the Foamposite and KD retros.

Nike has made it extremely easy to be picky cause they don't drop many OG's anymore.

Reimagined Bred 4's, Military Blues, BC3's, Olympic 6's maybe Columbias? That's literally it on the Jordan front. Nike basketball hitting my pockets harder tbh with the Foamposite and KD retros.

Feel the same way, they keep dropping all these random new color ways and variations that appeal to the teeny boppers and hood rats

Not our lane so money saved

Wore my pair at least 30 times since release, still look good but I want another pair just to have lol. These are a favorite for sure, hella versatile.

Same I've worn them heavily and they still look great. No chipping at all. No regrets buying 3 pairs.

We have the same mindset. These are my grail and i refuse to UNDS them unless it is a special occasion

I would get a quick high from smelling the shoe from time to time. You should try it sometime

This is why I bought four pairs. First pair worn I don't know how many times. Still going to wear that pair for a while, but at the rate I'm going with these, I am absolutely on pace to likely get through three if not all four pairs by the time JB retros WCs again.

My rule of thumb is if I’m UNDSing heat it gotta be in a special place or for an occasion.

Like last summer I UNDS’d both the SB4s and AMM4s on a trip to Paris.

It was like, if I can’t do it here, then it will never happen. Also if not here then where? A random Monday at work?

Nah. I live/work in rural PA

These rednecks don't deserve the heat. Out here they get GR Air Max, New Balances, Air Monarchs, Old Yeezys etc

The UNDS day is the best your heat ever gonna look. It better be an occasion where you stunting and there's some people taking pics thats gonna last in perpetuity. AFTER that I'll just wear them whenever and wherever. But that first wear gotta be something I can look back on. Dont need the double up to pull out heat. But I just don't wanna waste it on heathens

Back
Top Bottom