Jordan III true blues 2001 vs 2009

So NT, if you had a choice to get either TB 2001 for $250 or TB 2009 for $200 which one would you pick? I have not owned either pair so obviously I don't know the difference in terms of sizing and quality. Would you buy the 2009's just to save $50? This is assuming the quality of the 2001's is slightly better. Any input would be much appreciated.

So NT, if you had a choice to get either TB 2001 for $250 or TB 2009 for $200 which one would you pick? I have not owned either pair so obviously I don't know the difference in terms of sizing and quality. Would you buy the 2009's just to save $50? This is assuming the quality of the 2001's is slightly better. Any input would be much appreciated.

01 i like the elephant print better and the blue mid sole wrapped all the way around

01 i like the elephant print better and the blue mid sole wrapped all the way around

i've got both...get the '01s.  the overall quality(leather, midsole, etc.) is better on the '01s. Comfort is better also and the midsoles won't crack like the '09s.

i've got both...get the '01s.  the overall quality(leather, midsole, etc.) is better on the '01s. Comfort is better also and the midsoles won't crack like the '09s.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Is the leather soft on the 01 also? I had a pair for fire red iii's and those things were as stiff as cardboard.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Is the leather soft on the 01 also? I had a pair for fire red iii's and those things were as stiff as cardboard.

I prefer the midsole on the 2001 edition. $250 for DS 01s is more than fair. I would take the 01 for sure.

Edit: Didnt realize I was grave digging when I posted this. It just dawned on me these shoes are probably long bought and sold. lol.

I prefer the midsole on the 2001 edition. $250 for DS 01s is more than fair. I would take the 01 for sure.

Edit: Didnt realize I was grave digging when I posted this. It just dawned on me these shoes are probably long bought and sold. lol.

Back
Top Bottom