Jordan III's Restock. Price is still 2 thumbs down for me.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

shipping is a lot because it ships from hong kong, i believe

yep thats correct i grabbed a pair for a friend $249 shipped....this is the least fav colorway of the iii IMO...

Originally Posted by eddo1005

shipping is a lot because it ships from hong kong, i believe

yep thats correct i grabbed a pair for a friend $249 shipped....this is the least fav colorway of the iii IMO...

so tempted to pull the trigger but will try something new for me - patience and hope we see them next year.

so tempted to pull the trigger but will try something new for me - patience and hope we see them next year.

For those of you that are about to complain or are complaining how the 2009 isn't close to the OG, have another look at the 2001. The blue midsole wraps all around, whereas the OG doesn't and only goes half way while retaining a white portion just like the 2009 version. Maybe the 2001 is slightly better in leather quality. But you guys should give the credit that the 2009s deserve.

Note: Both retros shoes have a blue tongue liner. The OGs TB3s on the other had a red tongue liner. Just a little FYI for those that didn't know. I'm sure there are some pictures floating around.

For those of you that are about to complain or are complaining how the 2009 isn't close to the OG, have another look at the 2001. The blue midsole wraps all around, whereas the OG doesn't and only goes half way while retaining a white portion just like the 2009 version. Maybe the 2001 is slightly better in leather quality. But you guys should give the credit that the 2009s deserve.

Note: Both retros shoes have a blue tongue liner. The OGs TB3s on the other had a red tongue liner. Just a little FYI for those that didn't know. I'm sure there are some pictures floating around.

it's not just the leather quality. inside padding on 2001 is thicker, in-sole is a hair thicker & more cushioned. that said, i rock my 2009 w/ 2001 insoles for casuwear ...

it's not just the leather quality. inside padding on 2001 is thicker, in-sole is a hair thicker & more cushioned. that said, i rock my 2009 w/ 2001 insoles for casuwear ...

Back
Top Bottom