Jordan infro 3lab 5

I'm not sure I'm posting this in the right place but I got some 3lab5 and only wore them once abs the bottoms turned yellow bad. Does anyone know if this is normal with the the 3labsView media item 787053

Are you trolling
eyes.gif
 I have them same shoes and wore mine twice

Wow no yellowing at all. I posted them for a friend I wonder if he got a defective pair.

Lol I don't know what he stepped in buy I've never seen a show yellow so fast I was shocked

3LABFAIL..You sure your friends are 100% legit? Never seen this personally on any other 5s...but idk about the 3labs.. Did he wear them on a snowy day or somethin?

3LABFAIL..You sure your friends are 100% legit? Never seen this personally on any other 5s...but idk about the 3labs.. Did he wear them on a snowy day or somethin?
i would also wonder if those are legit with that. I can't see how that could happen. Even bad jb qc wouldn't change the actual materials they are made of. No one else's are turning urine yellow

I actually traded those 3labs to the dude who's shoes those are and they had the factory stamp in box and everything was on point. So i really don't think they're fake.

He said he never wore them in the rain or snow but even if he did they still shouldn't yellow like that. He gonna send me more pics that ill post

Or does that factory stamp in box mean nothing?? I Also picked them up in a trade myself and dude said he got em from a shiekh. Does anyone even know if shiekh got them?

Just posted more pics let me know what you guys think. Thanks for all the help all the time too!!

Really weird that is. Are you sure they're your friends? In the first post you wrote they're yours. If they are yours, don't be ashamed about it.

Back
Top Bottom