Will you cop?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• x2

• Total voters
So does anyone know for sure from anyone reputable if these are actually releasing, especially anytime soon?

^ Looks like thesr were scrapped along with the black foams

That DJ got no connects or sources most of the shoes he said would release aint releasing dude is a fraud

^ Looks like thesr were scrapped along with the black foams

That DJ got no connects or sources most of the shoes he said would release aint releasing dude is a fraud

Looks like I have more money to spend on towards another release or past releases, it's sad though because these were actually dope even if they were simply an all black shoe.

I was actually looking forward to this release, I guess I will be saving some money in January.

I wish these were still $115 retail....no way I would pay $170 for an all black IV

I definitely would, I mean the rest of the retro's are basically around that price point, especially the IV's so why not? I wish retro's were cheaper as a whole like the Retro 1's, but as long as they look good I wouldn't say an all white shoe or white based shoe should be pricier than a black based shoe.

It says Q1 2014 yall. Damn. Give it a minute, maybe its a QS 
nerd.gif

It says Q1 2014 yall. Damn. Give it a minute, maybe its a QS :nerd:  

It does say Q1 and I do hope you're right, but I have a bad feeling about these. Every sneaker website had these listed sometime between January and February, but now it's like they're non-existent so we'll have to wait and see.

If these do release, numbers will be very low on them

Either that or they'll overproduce them and people will sleep on them and they will be widely available like the Oreo 5's are. It seems like nowadays if a shoe isn't really flashy and colorful people don't go after them unless they're an OG colorway, and even then not all of them sell. I hope if this shoe does come out the Oreo 5 scenario happens all over again because I honestly really want them and I'm disappointed that so far it seems like it's a no go for these black cats.

Either that or they'll overproduce them and people will sleep on them and they will be widely available like the Oreo 5's are. It seems like nowadays if a shoe isn't really flashy and colorful people don't go after them unless they're an OG colorway, and even then not all of them sell. I hope if this shoe does come out the Oreo 5 scenario happens all over again because I honestly really want them and I'm disappointed that so far it seems like it's a no go for these black cats.
I really hope these come out nice and lowkey like also.

Exactly the simplicity is why I love these all black will match anything

Man this sucks! I was really looking forward to these 4s. I missed out the last time they were out. I really hope Jordan puts them out.

Exactly the simplicity is why I love these all black will match anything

The Jordan 4 is a dope shoe, a blacked out Jordan is even doper. Think of it like the all black or all white AF1 day's, the AF1 was a dope shoe design and in a solid goes with anything color made it more special back in the day. That's why I thought the Oreo 5's would sell out quick. But hey, if kids want to be flashy and colorful and sleep on these it just gives me a better chance at copping if they do release. People with good taste love a blacked out car lol.

My top 5 4s:

1. Bred 4s

2. White Cement 4s

3. Black Cat 4s

4. Cool Grey 4s

5. Cavs 4s

Got the first 2, hopefully get number 3 soon

Back
Top Bottom