Will you cop?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• x2

• Total voters
so much heat coming out for 2014....I feel like I gotta get 2nd job just for my Js. but I aint worried about nothing. I might pick these up. Still have a DS pair from back in 06

so much heat coming out for 2014....I feel like I gotta get 2nd job just for my Js. but I aint worried about nothing. I might pick these up. Still have a DS pair from back in 06
I feel you bro. I have a weekend job literally just for my sneaker addicition

i like them, but considering that nike is also releasing an all black foamposite, i will probably cop those over these, they wont crack and look ugly after a couple wears.

Feel the same way.

had the ogs was working in these as of about a couple of years ago and everybody used to ask when they release

dont think im copping this time around though..maybe outlet

had the ogs was working in these as of about a couple of years ago and everybody used to ask when they release

dont think im copping this time around though..maybe outlet

I know this is the Black Cat thread, but JB needs to stop playing and retro the CG c/w.

Thanks in advance.

I wonder how the paint chipping will be with this shoe. The only thing I don't like about the IIIs and IVs.

Last edited:
I still have my pair from 2006. Got them as a high school graduation gift and I took great care of them over the years.

I hope these have plastic heel tabs and plastic "wing" lace locks.

Almost had a heart attack I thought i said black cat 3's. I need those in my life. My pick these up as consolation
I didn't think anyone actually liked the 3's lol. I wonder if they will actually ever bring those back though

Back
Top Bottom