Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

It's been crazy to see his growth over the years. One of the best to ever do it at this point and unlike many of his peers, it's all about the shoes to him. Jay is just a hard person to hate. Fam be PTSO too. I really hope he continues to succeed
57D7E979-3A44-491B-903D-A11992E23DF7.gif

I get that but I don’t owe any brand any type of loyalty. I want what I want the way I want it. And in this hypothetical scenario a 1:1 og 4 is being presented to me. Im taking it idgaf about what yall or anyone else says. If the fake factory was pumping out 1:1 4s with no flaws and flat netting I’d have a pair.

IMG_1993.gif
You’re typing way too much on that topic, we get it, you’re a 🤡 who likes fakes.

Stay over there with all that non sense…

Biggest thing I notice on these is the side netting being small. Could do without the shininess as well. Other than that, these look good.

They have a full size run of Lost and Founds…..I leaning towards perfect kicks wholesale customer 😂😂

And the fact that you need a password to enter the store is suspect.
A local consignment shop at home, them request and sole priorities always have drops early. Never shopped for early pairs so I can’t say fr.

I really hope I can lock 2 pairs down for retail. I have no doubts 1 will be easy, but 2 could be tricky. Then again, I hit 4 pairs of the WC 3s lol. Less than a month fellas!

This Jay guy is really milking this release for content huh
Not really... This is why you watch instead of speculating because when you're wrong it just comes off as hate, no offense.

This first vid he's just kicking his $#it and telling us why the reimagined joints might be better than the OGs. It's a speculative vid based on pics and previews since he hadn't gotten them yet.

In this video he goes over the demand for the sneakers and speculates on when he thinks a shock drop is happening.

In this video he finally gets them in hand and shares his first thoughts and impressions.

In this video he goes over a few important about the shoe's release that he feels you should know such as being patient and not jumping the gun because the prices have been continually going down.

This last video is of course the in depth on feet review and overview.

As you can see each video served it's purpose. To insinuate he's "milking" content is very disingenuous. Dude tries to give us at least one vid a day so sometimes a shoe may be the main topic more than once. Just be more responsible of what you're putting out there, a lot of traffic comes through niketalk and people may be turned off Jay by y'all's posts without even giving him a chance. I understand that most of y'all are just joking but people who may be new to NT or just visiting may not pick up on the humor so let's try to keep comments like this to a minimum.

Back
Top Bottom