Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Leather might not be too bad. If I remember correctly there was a laser bred 4 retro in the mid 2000’s and everyone complained but they still sold out instantly. Probably will happen again.

I’ll reserve judgement until I see actual pictures. I wouldn’t mind a pair of bred 4’s to wear so if they don’t look too bad maybe I’ll scoop them up.

So basically these…Just with red and NA on the back…🤷‍♂️

1680187255658.jpeg

So basically these…Just with red and NA on the back…🤷‍♂️

1680187255658.jpeg

them joints are fire, the "leather" was soft and plush

I said it then and I'll say it now, I would not mind them dropping a black/red version and hopefully that's what we're getting

Also doesnt hurt that I have a DS 2019 black cement chilling, so I guess I'm in no rush for another retro of those

Most likely out on these too. I just hate the way those 2019 violate my pinky toe. Maybe I should change the soles or re-lace them

Leather might not be too bad. If I remember correctly there was a laser bred 4 retro in the mid 2000’s and everyone complained but they still sold out instantly. Probably will happen again.

I’ll reserve judgement until I see actual pictures. I wouldn’t mind a pair of bred 4’s to wear so if they don’t look too bad maybe I’ll scoop them up.
Black motorsport is come to mind. Those were a solid retro+. While not og materials, I think these will look good.

Back
Top Bottom