Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

I just want 1 pair but wouldn't complain if I end up with 2.

Hope I can hit retail because I just don't trust resale.

Probably have to hit ebay so I can see the pair before I buy just in case I don't hit.

Legit Perfection

DC93F125-1964-4302-A7D1-014880963A0A.jpeg

SOTY 🏆… NOTHING is topping this

Thank god I bought some Crocs for my daughter last month on FTL. Have just enough points for 5 additional head starts.

Last edited:
Question,

Don’t want to get got again and it’s sad that I have to ask this, but are these legit? Saw these on eBay and the seller got 100% feedback.

IMG_6221.jpeg
IMG_6222.jpeg
IMG_6223.jpeg
IMG_6224.jpeg
IMG_6225.jpeg
IMG_6226.jpeg
IMG_6227.jpeg
IMG_6228.jpeg
IMG_6229.jpeg
IMG_6230.jpeg

Release day is just a few days away fam. Why not try for a retail pair first before resorting to resell?

That pair does look legit.

Funny to think these too will get trashed in a few years once we get an even more accurate retro in nubuck.
That's why the "I told you so" and "These are better than the OG" posts got me crying.
One thing about Niketalk, when a shoe is finally done well, the takes are astronomically hot :lol:.
We will revisit in 8 years or so when the true to OG durabucks inevitably drop :lol:

Funny to think these too will get trashed in a few years once we get an even more accurate retro in nubuck.
Yep, but you can still sell and get your money back. On the other hand, military 4s are a must for double up. We wont see another release for another 10 years i bet

4 raffles entered.

Has anyone had luck with the JD sports app? Would appreciate a DM with instructions on how to get this done. Thanks in advance.

fdub fdub they are good, as long as those are the shoes he ships out then you’re good to go. Plus eBay will authenticate as well so that’s another layer. But comparing every angle to mine (from SNKRS shock drop) they look good.

Curious as to know what the general lifespan of 3s/4s etc. midsoles are these days? Anyone still have older pair(s) that are holding up?

I can see some liking the durabuck better, especially if you had the OG's. Im gonna wait to see them in hand before I form my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom