Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

After two weeks of waiting for shipment, Kith canceled and refunded my raffle win. Is this normal with them? **** kith.
My experience with Kith shipping wise has been pretty cheeks. I'm sure it's not this way with everyone or how else could they become such a big company. Yet and still their shipping has been slow compared to other retailers. I expect that from certain stores that are smaller but, when you have Kith Branded BMWs I expect better.

My experience with Kith shipping wise has been pretty cheeks. I'm sure it's not this way with everyone or how else could they become such a big company. Yet and still their shipping has been slow compared to other retailers. I expect that from certain stores that are smaller but, when you have Kith Branded BMWs I expect better.
My orders get from CA to NYC in a week almost every time. I don’t really use them for raffles though unless it’s super limited because they never receive big shipments for Jordans. Didn’t even put in for this shoe on the app

Shop nice kicks, footlocker, slam jam have all restocked
Shoepalace restocked a hr ago, all gone before you can blink!
-edit nba store just restocked at 2:17pm est
Unfortunately not all as benevolent as you are. Sometimes makes me wish restocks were limited to in store only for some of these places but that would make little logistical sense. As long as they sell.

This is kinda how I see the Military Blues going. Resellers need to pay those bot fees. SMH.

Also, NT needs a solid definition of what an “easy” release is, because there are always 3-4 cats in every thread who scream out “You didn’t put the leg work in. I hit 3 times”

My definition of an easy release has always been the following - if there is a FSR 2 hours after the online release, then that to me is easy. We don’t all live in cities where you can enter 10-15 in-store raffles. SMH

There wasn’t a FSR of any Jordan worth a damn two hours after dropping last year. Maybe closest to that definition would be Palomino 1s which a lot of NT hit on, some sizes scattered across numerous sites that weekend but no FSRs.

And yet last year ended up being one of the easiest years of collecting what I wanted. 4 OG releases and all were pretty attainable and restocked multiple times. Playoff 13s, playoff 8’s, cherry 12’s. But at no point did anything have a FSR sitting for two hours.

NGL these were easy if you put enough work into em....not 15-20 raffles deep....but 4-5 plus SNKRS + keeping your eye peeled on this thread and possibly twitter and you would've cooked.

I said it wouldn't be that hard

But then SNKRS broke me off twice on the same account. I can't speak on this in good faith.

But Military blues gonna be harder than these. It's a more accessible colorway for these kids, and I already see dummies calling them the "Blue SB4s"

I said it wouldn't be that hard

But then SNKRS broke me off twice on the same account. I can't speak on this in good faith.

But Military blues gonna be harder than these. It's a more accessible colorway for these kids, and I already see dummies calling them the "Blue SB4s"

Which is nuts because historically speaking Military's were not loved like that but I didn't even think about the SB link.

I might be wrong on those.

Which is nuts because historically speaking Military's were not loved like that but I didn't even think about the SB link.

I might be wrong on those.

Wait for the thumbnails. The comparisons already began

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 4.10.00 PM.png

You already know these days you gotta put history to the side. The color blocking is similar enough. Remember the first mock up of the "Next SB4" was in the Military Blue CW. The seed already been planted.

These might be to the SB4, what Mocha 1s are to TS Mocha

It all depends on where you’re based. EU is traditionally more difficult with way less stock than US. Where I am, there were 0 in store releases of this shoe and it’s all online without the big retailers US cats get. It’s mainly snkrs and boutiques.

Back
Top Bottom