Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

:lol:
Year away, I'm not even capable of getting excited yet, really. But if they don't update the build on these compared to the 2019s, it'll be a joke. Being ultra optimistic, I like to think this could signal the reworking of the IV mold in general. That's the REAL reimagining the IVs need, not faux aging. If done properly, then I'm obviously all in. If it's the same as all the other IVs but just with faux aging, probably an easy pass.
Ill say what I always say, JB can do things right when they want. Look at the reimagined WC3s. When the fire reds dropped, how many people said that wed never get thin ep again and voila? Anything less than 99’ shape and its a hard pass for me.

This is a two pair minimum if they’re executed like the white cement 3s reimagined. I still haven’t worn my 2019 pair so having these will be incredible

Bred 4s are in my top 5 of all time. Wore the 19 OGs a few times but these could be good. I’m actually optimistic.

one thing I’ve been thinkin lately is how the black suede of the true OGs used to age. Whether it was infrared 6, or 5 black metallic or these, after the shoes were worn forever the black suede would look almost like leather. Whereas you don’t get that with any recent releases say post 2010 (that I’ve seen). It’d be interesting if JB considered this or possibly implemented it. I love how the black suede looked aged.

How frank mucus frank mucus must feel after each of his post lol
BDC20D58-4E3D-420F-ACE4-0DA2656A0CA3.gif

Back
Top Bottom