Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Yall keep sayin he did but won’t post the vid/article.

Almost like yall repeating what yall heard.

Im not doubting he said it I just wanna see/hear for Myself.

If it does exist, it’s probably prehistoric :smh:

Yall keep sayin he did but won’t post the vid/article.

Almost like yall repeating what yall heard.

Im not doubting he said it I just wanna see/hear for Myself.

If it does exist, it’s probably prehistoric :smh:
Around 2008 ish. When the 23 was being released I believe.

Before I even watch, I’m reading the description, and it says he retired in September. Of 22 since this vid is a year old.

IMG_9070.png

But he’s the blame for these 4s huh :lol: foh

I think it's an interview with some one from sole collector. Or maybe Scoop Jackson. On youtube. All he simply says is they were preserving the true collectors pairs by not releasing them with Nike air. In reality, the brand was trying to get the consumer to be loyal only to the Jumpman and not Nike air. People like us *****ed too much about it, so they realized they can reissue the same shoes all over again by bringing the Nike air back. It started with the wc3 in 2013, and they have never looked back since when it comes to ogs.

It’s kool, at this point it doesn’t even matter.

The vid posted says he retired in September ‘22, can we please put his name to rest in these current threads? Y’all beat him to death already.

Find someone else to blame unless u think this cats callin shots by himself while retired.

nice to finally see the final product (ish).

Exactly what i thought/and wanted them to be.

Lasers without the lasering, but yall already know how ones feels aboot this rendition.

These 2024 Reims might be one of my favorite retro (pluses?) ever.

Now if we can get nike to release the off white blk/red 4’s…

It would get me…

814CFDC1-C25F-4F78-BFF7-E653A29254E4.gif

Glad I'm not that detail oriented. I either don't notice or dgaf about most the things y'all call out lol

I'm all in on these.

This, I can see what people are complaining about (not just these but in general) but idgaf. Besides the toe box being diff leathers, the shape looks ****ing fine. Someone said the mesh isnt correct what?:lol:

The “AIR” is too big?

MANNNNNNN :lol:

I'll take a pair.

Would've liked it more if they opted for one of the leathers they've experimented with that are more matte/almost nubuck-looking (like the Indigo XIIs), but this is fine.

No hate these are better than nothing but when I heard “reimagined” I was expecting the same treatment they did to the 1s and 3s 😂😂

Yeah same, was expecting some sort of aging on the upper and midsoles. I'm not one of these coffee stained midsoles and sail lace cats but if they were going down a reimagined route, I wouldn't have minded seeing it.

Still technically reimagined I guess; more like the royals than the time capsule concepts of the L&F & WC3s.

Back
Top Bottom