Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

did you miss the 2019 release?
No
IMG_1405.jpeg

IMG_1406.jpeg

Love the fact a lint brush won't be needed despite the OG material change.
20240110_161950.jpg

1000048536-jpg.3211659

I like em, they look good but they just look so much better in the OG materials. I was doing a little cleaning and saw my pair from I dont even know what year, its worn in and it just looks so good.

Yeah, in no world am I ever going to look at these two different materials and think the regular leather looks better. It's not even on the same planet aesthetically to my eyes :lol:

Best Review Out 🔥🔥 . . . yeah these are better than my 2019 breds, no debate from me. Can't believe i thought my 2019s had a great shape to them.

20240110_193903.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, in no world am I ever going to look at these two different materials and think the regular leather looks better. It's not even on the same planet aesthetically to my eyes :lol:
yea just wait for the next release when the regular ogs with nubuck have the same shape

i like these tho so ill get 1 pair. no need for more than that. they are leather so will be easier to maintain

i still have 2 pairs of the 2019. only 2 shoes ill ever double up on is black cement 4 og with correct materials or the bordeaux vii.

not in the business of buying multiples of the same shoes so they can rot in the closet or storage

never forget the reimagined more uptempos lol
th.jpeg-195.jpg
I actually had these in 06… I think retail was $120. I remember I was just happy for these to make a return although, the materials weren’t nubuck like the OG’s. I definitely wore these out in college lol.

I still think that these are going to be viewed as a viable retail alternative for people who don’t have a nubuck release and don’t want to pay $500 on the resell.

…people like myself.

I still think that these are going to be viewed as a viable retail alternative for people who don’t have a nubuck release and don’t want to pay $500 on the resell.

…people like myself.
Yeah and it's not like these are cardboard NSW dunk leather either. I'm just gonna laugh with all the dudes making the turn a few days b4 the release.

Back
Top Bottom