Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

This is the BEST pair that I've seen thus far...

8)

vlcsnap-2023-12-13-22h25m46s236.gif

Hopefully they look like THESE or better...

💯

I don’t think it’s a filter. The puffy ankle collar and generally puffier look seems to accompany the shiny leather. I think those are all fakes. There’s noise in that pic cause it’s a screenshot and 2-3 steps away from original resolution but looks like the same more matted leather we’ve seen in more “official” looking shots.

Paid 300 for my pair. Just not getting them early. Not going to trust the Nike app to cop and resell will be over 3 for sure

Patiently waiting for the OG black/grey; low key liked them better in '89 than the BC4s b/c as a kid I thought the leather would wear better than the durabuck, and liked the black midsole over the white. Hope they come back with a nice shape and decent materials though.

Patiently waiting for the OG black/grey; low key liked them better in '89 than the BC4s b/c as a kid I thought the leather would wear better than the durabuck, and liked the black midsole over the white. Hope they come back with a nice shape and decent materials though.
Yep, I remember Dwayne Wayne wore that color on “A different world”. That color is so dope!

Back
Top Bottom