Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Here's some SB comparisons.

20240118_185521.jpg
20240118_185424.jpg
20240118_185500.jpg

Yeah I’ve seen enough. These look amazing. Selling my extra 2019 pair for a double up pair of these and rocking out like that until a true OG pair releases. I’m sorry that shape just does it for me. They may not be OG material but you can’t say they don’t look good lol. Stubborn OG purist heads (I’m one of them) will hold out on these and I get it, but that’s all principle based. IMO not based on how the shoe actually looks. Joint’s straight piff. I was one of the hesitant ones on these early on but I didn’t think they’d end up looking this good honestly. In for 2. Really like em.

Last edited:
This clown on IG just told me that these are “structurally and objectively superior to the ‘89.”

Like dude if you want to say you prefer the leather aesthetic , hey whatever floats your boat. But to say these are structurally superior is dumb on so many levels I’m gonna have to refrain from typing them. I truly dislike the modern “sneaker head.”

These came out looking pretty great, actually. Leather looks good, crooked Nike Air is fixed, and the shape is improving. The vibe I keep getting from these is like an early sample Tinker would have made in 1988 figuring out what the colorways would be when Durabuck was new. Quite possible Nike had some test runs made just like these following up the Black Cement III.

Where opinions = facts. To them. lol.

Remember, if you dont agree with the opinion, your wrong.
Man you’re 100% correct. The whole discussion started because the post from one of the sneaker tubers said these are better than the OG and I literally commented “opinions are not facts.”Guy hit all in his feelings and said that dumb ****.

I actually like the shoe but I guess that’s not good enough lol.

A polished turd is still a turd...my pair is worn once, I'll take the banana shaped 2019 with the most accurate materials over a better shape any day of the week. Maybe if these came out in like 2027 i'd go for them, but I dont need another shoe that's again not like the OG to just sit in my closet. Only thing I added was the white lines. They are good enough for me.
IMG_4815.jpeg
IMG_4814.jpeg
IMG_4813.jpeg

good job on the edges. did you use crayon or colored pencil?

I did the edges on my 2014 infrared 6's and i found it suprisingly difficult to not slip and mark the rest of the shoe. also both colored pencil and crayon werent very effective, I found.

good job on the edges. did you use crayon or colored pencil?

I did the edges on my 2014 infrared 6's and i found it suprisingly difficult to not slip and mark the rest of the shoe. also both colored pencil and crayon werent very effective, I found.
I used a color pencil and a playing card. You gotta use something hard to put behind the part where you’re coloring

Back
Top Bottom