Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Anyone that voted against the shock drop on the poll hit??

Lmao who would vote AGAINST a Shock Drop right before the Shock Drop? Even if it had zero bearing, that is a stupid risk to take for literally no benefit :lol:

4a46004a447ae6a1f7776d09bda623ef01b14afb.gif

BUT I hit tho, so I guess I reverse psychology'd they punk behinds :lol:

Took the L but these will be had on the 17th....thought I'd hit today so didn't have anyone else go for me. We going full send on the 17th.

This way they can dump a bunch of stock, hand out some L's to build up some more hype, and retain enough interest to sell through on release day. Will be more interesting to see how these land at retail spots. The Shock Drop W sure relieves some pressure and stress though.

My friend hit me at 2:02PM that they were having a shock drop, but I didn't see the message until 2:11pm and tried for them and got through in like a minute at 2:13PM and I don't even like this leather incarnation and misaligned Nike Air.

Wasn't going to try for them, don't like them nor want them, but figured I can use for trade bait or something as I wasn't expecting to hit.

I also hit on the Travis Scott Mac Attack for my other friend.

I don't understand Nike when I'm pretty much out and over the sneaker hobby... NOW is the time they let me hit on kicks :smh:

Prob wrong but feels like the last few big drops the bulk of it goes out on Shocks and EA and release date is more difficult.

Back
Top Bottom