Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Better get your money back from goat because the size on the box should have womens sizing too

IMG_2094.gif

Arrived.. Be advised, they have the slim toe box, but because the paper is stuffed inside, it appears it got a “boxy toe”..
IMG_6185.jpeg
IMG_6180.jpeg

The leather is very soft. They smell real good too! Lol.
IMG_6181.jpeg
IMG_6184.jpeg

IMG_6182.jpeg
Arrived.. Be advised, they have the slim toe box, but because the paper is stuffed inside, it appears it got a “boxy toe”..
IMG_6185.jpeg
IMG_6180.jpeg

The leather is very soft. They smell real good too! Lol.
IMG_6181.jpeg
IMG_6184.jpeg

IMG_6182.jpeg
🤔🤨hmmm

Wonder if Nike allows Ws for those entering after a few mins as they're less likely to be bots, which tend to go right at the drop time. Would make sense....oh man, that means Nike didn't do that...heh.

Wonder if Nike allows Ws for those entering after a few mins as they're less likely to be bots, which tend to go right at the drop time. Would make sense....oh man, that means Nike didn't do that...heh.

My wife and I camped on the app as soon as they were available. We were in sync basically. She hit I missed. Crazy but happy to get this release out of the way.

That's what I learned from personal experience. Anytime I hop in these as soon as the clock struck 1:00/2:00 I struck out. I started waiting a minute or so after to jump in. I've had success so far with it.

Wow. No notification and had notifications on. Phone volume all the way up. And now resell prices have increased with more stock. Can’t stand this new way of trying to get a pair of sneakers. Vomit

yeah that size tag don't look right.

man, i better hit on the 17th after todays L. And yeah, not going right at 2:00pm next time. I used to wait a minute or two but stopped doing it IDK why

Back
Top Bottom