Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Have there ever been releases where some pairs didn’t have the women’s sizing listed on the box?

IMG_2096.jpeg

My friend hit me at 2:02PM that they were having a shock drop, but I didn't see the message until 2:11pm and tried for them and got through in like a minute at 2:13PM and I don't even like this leather incarnation and misaligned Nike Air.

Wasn't going to try for them, don't like them nor want them, but figured I can use for trade bait or something as I wasn't expecting to hit.

I also hit on the Travis Scott Mac Attack for my other friend.

I don't understand Nike when I'm pretty much out and over the sneaker hobby... NOW is the time they let me hit on kicks :smh:
same with me

IMG_1671.gif

That's what I learned from personal experience. Anytime I hop in these as soon as the clock struck 1:00/2:00 I struck out. I started waiting a minute or so after to jump in. I've had success so far with it.

I don't think it matters like that. I've had better LUCK going in soon as it opens

WC3 Shock Drop was at 11:23AM. I was in at exactly 11:23 and had GOT EM within 2 mins.

Like the notification for the SD came in after I had already hit. I think getting in early helped to beat the rush

Today, also got in right at 2PM, but then was pending for 13 mins before the GOT EM

I like getting in early in case there's glitches. I remember dudes couldn't get in for like 5-6 mins for L&Fs

I’m happy I was driving when they dropped

prolly would’ve tried to cop for no reason

I really prefer to see these in person before making a move

but I don’t need them either way

I’m happy I was driving when they dropped

prolly would’ve tried to cop for no reason

I really prefer to see these in person before making a move

but I don’t need them either way
So u came in here to say u was driving ? But would have cop for no reason? for a shoe u don’t need? I’m so confused lol ..

SZ4, YYK, LMN, LN4, ABC, 123 let the manufacturer war games begin!

Not sure what is but for some strange reason, during the hyped releases, I always get an L and my wife comes up with the W. Great to have that extra person to enter these draws when needed lol. Now up next, the final boss…the delivery man

Back
Top Bottom