Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Guys, you gotta know that shock drops like these is to build up the hype and anticipation for the actual release date.
pretty sure come release date, whoever who wanted one will get one, just like reimagined 3s

Interesting because when I scan the QR code, it did take me to Nikes website. Also, my box did have that circular white green sticker inside, but who knows…
Don’t mean **** unfortunately…

I got got on the SB 4s and everything looked legit until I looked at the leather and angle of the netting. The QR goes to the website also. 🤷🏽‍♂️

*used the laces for another pair

IMG_6395.jpeg

IMG_6396.jpeg

IMG_6397.jpeg

IMG_6398.jpeg
IMG_6399.png

Those ig accounts said there were 2000 of each size, 34K total for today, and about 436,000 something total on release day, which includes the amount released today.

🧂

My friend hit me at 2:02PM that they were having a shock drop, but I didn't see the message until 2:11pm and tried for them and got through in like a minute at 2:13PM and I don't even like this leather incarnation and misaligned Nike Air.

Wasn't going to try for them, don't like them nor want them, but figured I can use for trade bait or something as I wasn't expecting to hit.

You just hit bingo on excuses used to buy these other than actually liking them….oh wait you didn’t mention you could flip them and make enough for an extra value meal. Maybe.

Interesting because when I scan the QR code, it did take me to Nikes website. Also, my box did have that circular white green sticker inside, but who knows…

QR code doesn’t matter the fakes have it scanned to Nike as well. And the YCM sticker is on fakes too the real ones have ridges on them too

Was 200K the number of pairs released today?

...is that fairly standard for a shock drop on a major shoe?

So u came in here to say u was driving ? But would have cop for no reason? for a shoe u don’t need? I’m so confused lol ..

everyone in this thread has done a draw for a shoe they weren’t personally interested in

please stop

and in this case I do like them but don’t really need em

you talking like I created the term impulse buy

Not sure what is but for some strange reason, during the hyped releases, I always get an L and my wife comes up with the W. Great to have that extra person to enter these draws when needed lol. Now up next, the final boss…the delivery man

Same here. I’m glad to have them but I’m kinda like low key irritated I took the L and she just casually came in the room like “hey I got em!”

Don’t mean **** unfortunately…

I got got on the SB 4s and everything looked legit until I looked at the leather and angle of the netting. The QR goes to the website also. 🤷🏽‍♂️

*used the laces for another pair

IMG_6395.jpeg

IMG_6396.jpeg

IMG_6397.jpeg

IMG_6398.jpeg
IMG_6399.png

Everything in these photos looks correct except the green seems dark. However that's probably just the camera/lighting you used. The box color is the easiest way to tell. Then the green shade. Followed by the suppleness of the heel tabs and side wings. Finally the lower part of the tongue netting. It should be just a hair taller than normal. They added movement room in them to skate in them.

NT seems like the home to the "my authetics are fakes" main crowd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom