Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

fdub fdub here's some close up pics for reference. There's no paper or shoe trees in the shoe. Toe box is not box shaped. Also for those who want to know about creasing after being worn, no creases.

20240206_173407.jpg
20240206_173458.jpg
20240206_173438.jpg
20240206_173532.jpg
20240206_173238.jpg
20240206_173031.jpg
Wow, that’s insane! Well, I’m working something out now with them. Hopefully, they can give me store credit. I sent them the pics and even showed them the pics of the actual correct box label. That’s crazy because I never had an issue with GOAT, EVER…smh!

Dope pics, also…

When Stock X was the butt of the joke it people was treating GOAT like they could do no wrong

But everybody who looked at it logically understood that GOAT is only better than Stock X because they get less volume. Of course if everybody migrates to GOAT they too will lack the infrastructure to stop fakes from getting through

We have arrived at that moment. These days it gotta be direct from NIKE or a reputable large retailer, or bust.....

Everything in these photos looks correct except the green seems dark. However that's probably just the camera/lighting you used. The box color is the easiest way to tell. Then the green shade. Followed by the suppleness of the heel tabs and side wings. Fianlly the lower part of the tongue netting. It should be just a hair taller than normal. They added movement room in them to skate in them.

NT seems like the home to the "my authetics are fakes" main crowd.
The color and softness of the back tab were correct. That other pic had bad lighting, as does this one. It was the netting and leather that were obvious for me…

FAKES… 🤮

IMG_4235.jpeg

What money? $80-$120? Its not worth the time and energy
🤷🏽‍♂…… sadly there those who end up with multiples on top of multiples.

I for one is happier that the attention is no longer on the Sz 9. Easy cop for me and Especially under retail for a lot of shoes

Assuming a shoe size based off a picture is silly. Go kick a boulder.
I mean homie that toe box is unbelievably small. Did I hit a nerve? What is the difference in your netting and his? Please enlighten us.

Back
Top Bottom