Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Because you can't? Got it. So you're a gaslight'r.
Look kid, I wasn’t in the mood. I rarely give pointers on how inaccurate fakes are because people, more than likely you, use said information to deceive others by flipping fakes as retail. But to answer your question, the size of the netting doesn’t change all that much on different sizes. So a 10.5 and a 12.5-13 will have the same size netting. And the shape of his pair is not correct.

12.5 top, 10.5 bottom.
990B0310-ECD4-4753-9963-90FD61FBE3DD.jpeg

I just don’t understand

They said so much stock
Said they didn’t want them
Said prices was dropping
Said they would sit

I was on within seconds

I just don’t understand

They said so much stock
Said they didn’t want them
Said prices was dropping
Said they would sit

I was on within seconds

Apparently there was less than 35k of 400-500k pairs released today

You acting like you struck out on release day, and all 400-500k pairs somehow eluded you. Less that 10% of the pairs (that haven't been back doored already) were dropped by Nike today. Every reseller was tryna get in today before the BIG drop in 10 days. Would have been tough no matter how you slice it

But save the "they said" for the 17th tho

RD is going to have a lot of pairs. A lot of app crashes too. Just going to have to be calm and keep entering your CVC number...

When Stock X was the butt of the joke it people was treating GOAT like they could do no wrong

But everybody who looked at it logically understood that GOAT is only better than Stock X because they get less volume. Of course if everybody migrates to GOAT they too will lack the infrastructure to stop fakes from getting through

We have arrived at that moment. These days it gotta be direct from NIKE or a reputable large retailer, or bust.....
They both always passed fakes. It’s not intentional it’s just the nature of the secondary beast,nearly impossible to catch them all. Stock X caught all of that heat when they got busted ,but it’s just like speeding on the interstate. Everyone does it, they were just the ones to get caught that time. Any time you buy secondary it’s rolling the dice. I still buy secondary from time to time but I know the risk. eBay is your best bet because you can examine the pics but even then it’s still possible to get got.

They both always passed fakes. It’s not intentional it’s just the nature of the secondary beast,nearly impossible to catch them all. Stock X caught all of that heat when they got busted ,but it’s just like speeding on the interstate. Everyone does it, they were just the ones to get caught that time. Any time you buy secondary it’s rolling the dice. I still buy secondary from time to time but I know the risk. eBay is your best bet because you can examine the pics but even then it’s still possible to get got.
Just my personal opinion, but if your authentication system is built on youngins performing 60 second inspections, then it stands to reason that good reps are getting through.

Whatever the number of fakes passing legit checks, it’s almost certainly true that the big three could cut that number down considerably if they made the process look a little less like a McDonalds drive through.

But they won’t do that because it would cost more.

One thing i’m curious about is whether it’s true that half sizes are far less likely to be faked than whole sizes?

I seen that are on here before and never knew whether it was real or just an old wives tale.
Every post you make has to do with shoe sizes.

I bet you got like sizes 9 thru 12 in your collection, just freestyling on how you feel that day. 😂

Back
Top Bottom