Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

stockx is absurd i sent in REAL DS concord 11's and they sent em back :lol:
(not related to whatever bickering going on)
I’ve had eBay do this to me before on older pairs like 2009-2014 retros. Just goes to show none of them know what the hells going on. The “authentification” process is a joke.

Ummm.. damn.. a lot heat coming from this area… was just about to see who got what today and was lucky… since I missed the shock drop today… but I’ll exit stage left

This was a first for me- hit on the shock drop and cancelled my order 5 min later. It was a battle of nostalgia vs comfort. I know that these are supposedly based on the new mold but the back tab on 4s has always 100% dug into my ankles when driving. For that, I passed. Now if nostalgia gains traction again, I'll be back on drop day :lol:

19s officially by the front door beaters now lol

IMG_9896.jpeg

This was a first for me- hit on the shock drop and cancelled my order 5 min later. It was a battle of nostalgia vs comfort. I know that these are supposedly based on the new mold but the back tab on 4s has always 100% dug into my ankles when driving. For that, I passed. Now if nostalgia gains traction again, I'll be back on drop day :lol:
Why would you not try them and return them if they didn’t work?

I struck out yesterday on the shock drop but i just realized i have 2600 status points to use on jd sports so i should be able to use it on these

Just talked to my brother-in-law who works for Fed Ex. Dude is trying to find me a pair. Hoping for my size, but will settle for any pair with thin elephant print so I can fetch a premium on eBay. 😂😂😂

I hope everyone who trashed these early on but then changed their minds and hit on the SD get their pairs stolen by the UPS man. 😂

Did you have a falling out with your brother-in-law?

Came up on a 10.5 after striking out on a sz 11. I’ll probably see if someone wants to trade or something. I also came up on a sz 7, can’t wait to see how these look in hand.

The bred 4’s are one of my favorites and mind you I’m one of the rare ones who actually like the 2019 version.
IMG_0201.jpeg
IMG_0200.jpeg
IMG_4730.jpeg

Came up on a 10.5 after striking out on a sz 11. I’ll probably see if someone wants to trade or something. I also came up on a sz 7, can’t wait to see how these look in hand.

The bred 4’s are one of my favorites and mind you I’m one of the rare ones who actually like the 2019 version.
IMG_0201.jpeg
IMG_0200.jpeg
IMG_4730.jpeg
I waited 30min to get the L on size 10.5 🙄

Thanks for taking my shoes 😑

Back
Top Bottom