Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Apparently there was less than 35k of 400-500k pairs released today

You acting like you struck out on release day, and all 400-500k pairs somehow eluded you. Less that 10% of the pairs (that haven't been back doored already) were dropped by Nike today. Every reseller was tryna get in today before the BIG drop in 10 days. Would have been tough no matter how you slice it

But save the "they said" for the 17th tho

I'm saving his post for release day

Anyone that knows me, knows I love a good receipt pull.

IMG_8116.jpeg

This was a first for me- hit on the shock drop and cancelled my order 5 min later. It was a battle of nostalgia vs comfort. I know that these are supposedly based on the new mold but the back tab on 4s has always 100% dug into my ankles when driving. For that, I passed. Now if nostalgia gains traction again, I'll be back on drop day :lol:

Someone in this thread struck out on the pair you won, just for you to do this :lol:

So far, I haven’t heard nothing from GOAT after sending them pics after the first correspondence

Man got the Australian jays

just goes to show you never know where goat or these platforms get their shoes from. The same shoes releases in Different markets have nuances to the overall package that pairs in the states might not. I know jordans releases in asian markets have all types of tags that US pairs don’t.

You know how this goes. Here comes the semantic debate about what “these won’t be that hard” (pause) means

You and I both know that it means that if you’re smart/have a plan on release day (outside of SNKRS) and do your footwork/raffles you should end up with at least one pair

Always gonna be one “woe is me” dude, who just “came out of retirement” on release day talking bout “oh, but you all said that these were gonna sit and nobody likes them and they are going to the outlet to be had with coupons”

And it’s like bruh, nobody said any of that, and you only have yourself to blame for relying solely on SNKRS. I’m waiting for it

WC3s all over again :lol:

If they don't sit on SNKRS for hours and they can't buy them weeks later they're not easy enough to them. If you live in a city with a decent stock, hit the major players in person and online I think most people will be fine.

just goes to show you never know where goat or these platforms get their shoes from. The same shoes releases in Different markets have nuances to the overall package that pairs in the states might not. I know jordans releases in asian markets have all types of tags that US pairs don’t.

His pair also looked sus tho. You saying they’re real just from down unda mate?

Nah im just saying that labels can look different depending on where the shoes come from. I’m speaking directly to the questioning of the label.

yeah g-time g-time who knows his ish had me nervous yesterday when he said they all had the wmns size on them too for the past few years. my navy 3 olive 4 and navy 5 dont all from nike or jd or hibbet. the ocre 6 i just got has it. weird af if you ask me

Still in “Preparing Shipment” purgatory

want-it-i-want-it.gif

So long as they ship before the actual release, that’s all I care about. I don’t want any “we accidentally oversold your pair” mixups with the RD drop

Don't think I've ever hit on a shock drop until this one. For those that have hit before, does SNKRS allow you to try to purchase again on release day, or will it just show as "Purchased"? I just have the one account, so the "just try on your other 5 accounts like me" won't work for ya boy.

Don't think I've ever hit on a shock drop until this one. For those that have hit before, does SNKRS allow you to try to purchase again on release day, or will it just show as "Purchased"? I just have the one account, so the "just try on your other 5 accounts like me" won't work for ya boy.

Before I tell you, what size are you :lol:

just log out and back in

It’s always said that for me but I was told to log out and back in then it should allow you to try again.

But c’mon mayne!! Let others try and get a pair!!

Back
Top Bottom