Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

1707456852717.jpeg

Leave Jay alone.

I unwatched the thread and bowed out respectfully but you cats just can't stop beating a dead horse. The Jay jokes are tired at this point. Mans get paid to do what y'all sit on here and do for free. I'd respect it more if y'all actually posted some fits of your own but I don't expect anything different from y'all on here.

This isn't me trying to put anyone down but even the biggest hater can acknowledge a dope switch up. Dude gave us waxed denim, joggers, sweatpants, and traditional denim looks with the 4s in the span of a month. I follow a lot of cats on the gram but none with Jay's versatility. It's 2025 and you still got cats wearing the same old white or black socks with everything but Jay is the only one hitting us with the crazy sock game on top of the lace swaps. I'm still not understanding where the vitriol is coming from with this brother. Some of you cats need to get the hate out your heart and maybe you can start getting the looks and success Jay got. I'm gonna respectfully ask that y'all stop tagging me in this thread as I don't want to be apart of any thread where a good hearted dude is being bashed because of his love of shoes. Bruh dedicates so much of his life for our enjoyment and we thank him by constantly mocking him. If you cats weren't so focused on trying to be Internet comedians then maybe you could be running up the bag like Jay but I'll let y'all soak in your own corniness. Peace ✌🏾

Those Vomero 5s Hegotkickz on are 🔥. Picked up a pair last week. Crazy comfortable.

These are going to be a resellers nightmare. Hope you can get these in bulk if you want to make a profit. Great if you actually want to wear them though.

Love seeing the price just falling and falling.. Sizes 8-12 in the range of $260-290 and that shock drop was only like 40k pairs

Still hundreds of thousands of pairs to be sold and bought on RD

I had predicted $240-265 after release. Right in line with where the 2019 pair was until the pandemic ballers swung back around and shot it up to $500+ .... I might have even been too generous with that

They will sell out quick but resale will stay under 300 for a couple weeks. Exactly like the reimagined 3s

Nike iş a
They will sell out quick but resale will stay under 300 for a couple weeks. Exactly like the reimagined 3s
Nike is a public listed company at the end of the day. And they all got projected sales etc to achieve every year. This is the reimagined 3s version of 2024 and no doubt the amount of production should be the same or perhaps even a bit more than those 3s last year.

I unwatched the thread and bowed out respectfully but you cats just can't stop beating a dead horse. The Jay jokes are tired at this point. Mans get paid to do what y'all sit on here and do for free. I'd respect it more if y'all actually posted some fits of your own but I don't expect anything different from y'all on here.

This isn't me trying to put anyone down but even the biggest hater can acknowledge a dope switch up. Dude gave us waxed denim, joggers, sweatpants, and traditional denim looks with the 4s in the span of a month. I follow a lot of cats on the gram but none with Jay's versatility. It's 2025 and you still got cats wearing the same old white or black socks with everything but Jay is the only one hitting us with the crazy sock game on top of the lace swaps. I'm still not understanding where the vitriol is coming from with this brother. Some of you cats need to get the hate out your heart and maybe you can start getting the looks and success Jay got. I'm gonna respectfully ask that y'all stop tagging me in this thread as I don't want to be apart of any thread where a good hearted dude is being bashed because of his love of shoes. Bruh dedicates so much of his life for our enjoyment and we thank him by constantly mocking him. If you cats weren't so focused on trying to be Internet comedians then maybe you could be running up the bag like Jay but I'll let y'all soak in your own corniness. Peace ✌🏾

Fam, all I want to know is if you are Jay in disguise 🥸

😭😭😭

Fam I come in peace!

Jays fits would’ve been acceptable in 2012.

But it’s not 2012

I think it’s just a regional thing. For a lot of folks, they’ll look at those fits and think he’s doing it big. me personally, i don’t like anything about how I dress to be loud. In colors, style or execution. and that’s jay for sure.

I also don’t make sneaker content for a living. If I had known from day 1 that’s what I’d be doing instead of working around upper class corporate types, I probably wouldn’t dress as boring as I do now 😂

I think it’s just a regional thing. For a lot of folks, they’ll look at those fits and think he’s doing it big. me personally, i don’t like anything about how I dress to be loud. In colors, style or execution. and that’s jay for sure.

I also don’t make sneaker content for a living. If I had known from day 1 that’s what I’d be doing instead of working around upper class corporate types, I probably wouldn’t dress as boring as I do now 😂

What regions :nerd: . If you say the south I will agree with you, I see those fits all the time.

If they Jay dude is from Atlanta, then that's definitely how the non-celeb folks dress from certain neighborhoods

Back
Top Bottom