Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Shock Drop pair is in 🔥

IMG_1781.jpeg

I hope I get a pair. Took an L on the shock drop. I really want these now lol.

I was hesitant given the material but I do remember my first Jordan’s being the black Metallic 5s which were leather back in 92 (outlet pickup). I think the men’s version of the metallic 5s were nubuck on the OG release, I think only kids was leather,

My apologies to Nike and UPS

They really did put them on the PJ. From Mississippi to PA in one day. They literally an hour away, and will be delivered tomorrow

5B2D57F2-8704-4023-8387-E90D9278BED9.jpeg

Kudos!

Their estimated delivery date is way off. Unless u used next day there’s no way ground takes one day from Memphis to Los Angeles

Mine are being delivered by horse and carriage

IMG_2424.jpeg

The updates are all over the place. Had no shipping all day yesterday. Then at 5PM yesterday got an alert that the label was created earlier that day at 9AM but it didn’t update on Nike or UPS until 8 hours later

Today all day label created, but UPS has not received…. Then all of a sudden they jump from Byhalia, Mississippi to a UPS facility 2 hours away from me in PA, for arrival tomorrow between 2-6PM. Yours probably already in San Diego en route, just with no updates

I think the homie got hit with some goat fakes but I can’t tell. Box looks fine shoe looks sus

IMG_1480.jpeg

IMG_1482.jpeg

IMG_1486.jpeg
What looks off? These will be like any other huge GR with lots of inconsistencies. Look at those gratitudes with full on different colors outsoles depending on factory.

Same goes for the box/label. There will be differences.

Back
Top Bottom