Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Yall think they will still do EA with the release so soon?

Still salty i didnt hit on the shock drop smh.
I was wondering about EA too…I know I got enough Ls on deck
giphy.gif

What looks off? These will be like any other huge GR with lots of inconsistencies. Look at those gratitudes with full on different colors outsoles depending on factory.

Same goes for the box/label. There will be differences.
To me that shoe in that picture looks like the 1989 shape, that's one thing that makes me think they're fake. :lol:

The wing looks super-high and the entire shoe almost looks like one piece as it goes streamlined towards the toe.

I hope I get a pair. Took an L on the shock drop. I really want these now lol.

I was hesitant given the material but I do remember my first Jordan’s being the black Metallic 5s which were leather back in 92 (outlet pickup). I think the men’s version of the metallic 5s were nubuck on the OG release, I think only kids was leather,
Here we go!

The leather on these are really good. Soft and buttery if that’s the term people are still using these days. Still love the nubuck but this is a very nice change. For those who are on the fence about the leather, these are 🔥🔥 Good luck!
IMG_6209.jpeg
Same as the SB’s leather?

Shock drop pair arrived today, in hand they’re even better than I expected. I know it sounds blasphemous to most purists, but I personally prefer these in leather, they seem like tanks & remind me of the quality the Oreos from 2015 had. Very soft right out of the box & QC seems alright. I definitely want a 2nd pair, I plan on putting a lot of mileage on these! An all around solid retro & I’m sure they’ll end up being 1 of the best releases this year!

I know it sounds blasphemous to most purists, but I personally prefer these in leather, they seem like tanks & remind me of the quality the Oreos from 2015 had.

That’s what I wanted to hear. Bought those to little fanfare when they dropped. Went to grad school (aka retirement) for 3 years. Those Oreos held me down that whole time. TANKS!

Gave them to Goodwill when I got a good job. Miss them. These will fill that void

That’s what I wanted to hear. Bought those to little fanfare when they dropped. Went to grad school (aka retirement) for 3 years. Those Oreos held me down that whole time. TANKS!

Gave them to Goodwill when I got a good job. Miss them. These will fill that void
You be more than satisfied fam.

Shock drop pair arrived today, in hand they’re even better than I expected. I know it sounds blasphemous to most purists, but I personally prefer these in leather, they seem like tanks & remind me of the quality the Oreos from 2015 had. Very soft right out of the box & QC seems alright. I definitely want a 2nd pair, I plan on putting a lot of mileage on these! An all around solid retro & I’m sure they’ll end up being 1 of the best releases this year!

I’ve said the same thing. I definitely prefer these in leather ( ducks head 😨)

Back
Top Bottom