Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

These are going to be botted and backdoored to hell for resellers to make $10 of profit after fees. SMH.

The more pairs available for sale before release, the lower the resale price is. Setting the resale price as low as possible is a good thing.

IMG_0776.jpeg

Looks like I took an “L”…smh! I even showed them the size label and everything…smh. Going to try to get these off my hands…

IMG_6239.jpeg

lol Girl Thats Jules Girl Thats Jules

Always knew u was sus

Mad cause u think one man is making the final decisions to a billion dollar company :lol:
If he’s going to pump his chest out and take credit for Jordan Brand’s financial success during that era, then I got no problem giving him his lumps for the awful quality produced during his tenure. 2-way street.

Do that.

But just know you sound crazy doing so.

Thats not how businesses are ran.

No one man pulls all the strings, especially that of a billion dollar company

Looks like I took an “L”…smh! I even showed them the size label and everything…smh. Going to try to get these off my hands…

IMG_6239.jpeg
They’re real. Just because a couple guys on here told you they look sus doesn’t make them fake.

Definitely not the same material. That’s why the grey edges show up on 6s and they don’t on the 4s. This is a clear example to my point. It’s the whole main reason folks had to manually draw edges on the 4s because the black nubuck material lacked that detail. I thought this was known.

Quiggles706 Quiggles706 did you manually do the grey edges on the pair you posted here....? If not those are naturally poppin'!

img_4935-jpeg.3222018

IMG_6239.jpeg
I must have missed it, but what is giving you red flags on your pair and why not trust GOAT’s authentication process?

IMG_6239.jpeg

StockX and Goat are guilty of not informing their customer base about where they are pulling these sneakers from. That's why you see orders being fulfilled and they come across from international waters. I think they need to be more transparent about where the stock is pulled from because I'd much rather have a pair that was released stateside instead of receiving something with funny stickers and then questioning why I have an international pair when I want a US release.

I must have missed it, but what is giving you red flags on your pair and why not trust GOAT’s authentication process?
The toe box being more boot like as an oppose to the retail pair having more of a slant. The shade of red is different. The box having a different shade of red, also.. I was reading that the “SZ” is where they make fakes.

The good thing about GOAT is that you can return any purchase without question. They will issue you GOAT credit and then you can buy another pair. Still have to do your own DD but that's one of the reason, out of many, that I never buy from StockX.

Unrelated to the fake pairs, but if there's no actual difference in the shoe released in the US versus other regions, then I don't have a problem where it's being sourced from. Differences in the box labeling need to be taken up with Nike or whichever shoe manufacturer.

When there's an actual difference in the shoe based on region, I'd liked to be informed on that. The upcoming Devin Booker shoes have different soles between the US and European regions and StockX and GOAT both have separate listings to account for that.

Back
Top Bottom