Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Unrelated to the fake pairs, but if there's no actual difference in the shoe released in the US versus other regions, then I don't have a problem where it's being sourced from. Differences in the box labeling need to be taken up with Nike or whichever shoe manufacturer.

When there's an actual difference in the shoe based on region, I'd liked to be informed on that. The upcoming Devin Booker shoes have different soles between the US and European regions and StockX and GOAT both have separate listings to account for that.

It varies between releases but that's a thing too. Still think they need to be transparent about where they're pulling stock from. Even something as simple as sourcing from US, Asia, Europe or at least give people the option of which region it's coming from.

The good thing about GOAT is that you can return any purchase without question. They will issue you GOAT credit and then you can buy another pair. Still have to do your own DD but that's one of the reason, out of many, that I never buy from StockX.
Yeah, I would never buy from StockX. I wish I didn’t have to buy resell pairs but I’d always go thru GOAT.

It varies between releases but that's a thing too. Still think they need to be transparent about where they're pulling stock from. Even something as simple as sourcing from US, Asia, Europe or at least give people the option of which region it's coming from

GOAT is essentially a middle man so that still wouldn’t necessarily work. I could be someone in the US offloading EU pairs on GOAT or vice versa. Only works when Nike/JB has separate product numbers that can be verified before being sent in.

Unrelated to the fake pairs, but if there's no actual difference in the shoe released in the US versus other regions, then I don't have a problem where it's being sourced from. Differences in the box labeling need to be taken up with Nike or whichever shoe manufacturer.

When there's an actual difference in the shoe based on region, I'd liked to be informed on that. The upcoming Devin Booker shoes have different soles between the US and European regions and StockX and GOAT both have separate listings to account for that.
The Gratitudes had different releases. Seems like Europe/Asia got most of the SZ pairs where the sole has a yellower tint compared to the stock that most of North American stores received (LNM and LN4)

It varies between releases but that's a thing too. Still think they need to be transparent about where they're pulling stock from. Even something as simple as sourcing from US, Asia, Europe or at least give people the option of which region it's coming from.
That's fine, but to what point if they're authentic with no real difference in the product? You want your pair from the US instead of UK because ... (honestly asking)? Noting that I want my pair sourced from US sellers, doesn't mean the seller is shipping a US retail product.

lol Girl Thats Jules Girl Thats Jules

Always knew u was sus

Mad cause u think one man is making the final decisions to a billion dollar company :lol:
:lol: we already broke your argument down.

Lol man let's leave it right here. We got a long way to go with the reimagined stuff, they just announced a Black Cement 3 Reimagined I'm heated. :angry::angry::evil:

They found a wave and now they're going too far.

The Gratitudes had different releases. Seems like Europe/Asia got most of the SZ pairs where the sole has a yellower tint compared to the stock that most of North American stores received (LNM and LN4)
I'm not familiar with the details, but if it's that significant of a difference in the actual product, than like I stated, I would want to be informed of the difference.

Quiggles706 Quiggles706 did you manually do the grey edges on the pair you posted here....? If not those are naturally poppin'!

img_4935-jpeg.3222018
Yes I did the grey edges on both pairs.

I'm not familiar with the details, but if it's that significant of a difference in the actual product, than like I stated, I would want to be informed of the difference.
Agreed. I get that there will be differences between shoes made in different factories, but the differences in color of the soles is pretty big.

these leather reimagined are better (to me) than the original suede and nubuck. It’s probably why I preferred the cements over the breds until this drop

Just look how mad ppl got when they took leather royals and made them suede: no one wants suede basketball shoes

IMG_8021.jpeg

Hard disagree. Suede 1s just never look right, it's a shoe that works better with suede accents at best. Black Cement 4's(even though the leather is pretty cool) and Metallic V's(Bin 23) just dont feel all the way right in leather. If they released the Black Infrared 6's in leather they'd look pretty rubbish IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom