Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

37 minutes and I finally secured my size 12 for store pickup on Saturday. Maybe I'll be able to double up tomorrow via the shipping option?

Got through FNL and most sizes are gone for my local, hopefully JD lets me in to check

EDIT: Looks like both stores are linked based on inventory so my size is gone. Hopefully tomorrow is better

Last edited:
Finally got through, size gone. 10.5 and lower still left around my way :smh:

Eh, it is what it is. Good luck to all yall.

Got thru , via desktop, on JD after 50 minutes in the waiting room. Reserved instore for my son's pair. On to the next release

Last edited:
****ing hate this release.. got through and anything bigger than a 9.5 was gone.. smh :smh: :angry:

Immediately got thru before EA notification and email. Status page was blank, wouldn’t load then i got kicked back to 45 min queue to Sold out

Finally got through on FNL after almost an hour. Size 12 was gone but got a 11.5 which I can wear as well.

The app keeps erroring out and the site isn’t pulling up. Yet I know someone who got through in my area. Lol. I thought they said ppl didn’t want these.

An hour later and I finally managed to secure my size 12...

Screenshot_20240214_100320_Samsung Internet.jpg

Finally got through after almost an hour. Even after being let in, kept getting internal server errors. Opened a new tab and then checked out smoothly. Does FNL still let us use the $20 rewards on new releases? Haven't shopped with them in a minute.

Finally got through after almost an hour. Even after being let in, kept getting internal server errors. Opened a new tab and then checked out smoothly. Does FNL still let us use the $20 rewards on new releases? Haven't shopped with them in a minute.
You should be able to. I used them on the ivory craft 3 at JD

Finally got through and sold out lol. I guess I’ll see if I get through other ways like shipping or SNKRS or FTL

Back
Top Bottom