Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

I've always wondered if this was the case and you just confirmed my thoughts.
I'm not expert at the shoe game and I don't try to be but when a huge release like this happens the amount of comments of people wondering how they know if they got access not always come out of the woodwork.

It honestly wasn't clear to me until I actually got one for the first time. I think if people realized they would get an email or app notification telling them they got EA, then maybe some of them would stop blasting the site only to be disappointed they didn't get it. I got my EA notification right when it went live and it took me over 35 minutes to get through.

I'm not expert at the shoe game and I don't try to be but when a huge release like this happens the amount of comments of people wondering how they know if they got access not always come out of the woodwork.

It honestly wasn't clear to me until I actually got one for the first time. I think if people realized they would get an email or app notification telling them they got EA, then maybe some of them would stop blasting the site only to be disappointed they didn't get it. I got my EA notification right when it went live and it took me over 35 minutes to get through.
Often if you wait for an email or app notification it’s already too late.

Well FNL / JD EA was very interesting this morning. They started the Queue late today around 9:05 AM EST. I was able to scoop on my wifes account around 9:08. My other accounts it took soooo long. Definetely thought it was sold out or cooked by 9:45, but surely was able to grab. One store didn't do EA.. they might be doing that old school instore raffle or didn't receive their pairs yet.

Tomorrow will be ship to me option.. man.. there are alot of pairs for sure on these..

Often if you wait for an email or app notification it’s already too late.
I've not really encountered this issue since I've gotten EA. The only time it has happened to me was on the Ivory 3 that I chose to wait until release day to save my points. In that case, I just don't think my store had very many in stock on my size becase it was the only size sold out. It wasn't a big deal.

I could see it be a big deal for huge release. Maybe if I try for the shipping option tomorrow I could have issues but I thought if I were to not be able to get them for a release it would have been today.

I've definitely had that experience before and would wonder why the site was so backed up if this was only for EA. I'm sitting on 20K points FNL and haven't had to use EA in quite a while now, but I do buy random things like t-shirts, socks, etc just to get intact. I'm sure I'll need it for the military 4s and holiday season 24.

🤷‍♂️ it’s all FTL, Champs, DSG, Shiekh, Shoe Palace. Easily returnable if I hit on multiples. I just want one retail pair, but I want to make sure I get one pair. You’re making me feel crazy.
All good fam I joined 15 raffle for the Jordan 4 Sb I did not hit. I bought off eBay and according to the tracking number they sent me the shoes never got to me. So I got a refund. But I did get the shoes…. Free pair

I need it to be smooth tomorrow online, when I got in it all the middle sizes 9-12 were gone. Rest were still available.

IMG_1095.jpeg

Was hoping this was somehow glue, but nah…it’s a scuff.
Use some leather conditioner or lotion and rub it out...pause LOL

All good fam I joined 15 raffle for the Jordan 4 Sb I did not hit. I bought off eBay and according to the tracking number they sent me the shoes never got to me. So I got a refund. But I did get the shoes…. Free pair
I entered approximately 50 raffles for L&F 1's...goose egg

any opportunity to get a retail after didn't work out for me either...SNKRS restock, a couple of attempts on ebay Top Star

unfortunately I wasn't so lucky to get a free pair like you

man anyone else getting error 500 on the FTL app trying to reserver a pair? I've never tried this before. Is it just over loaded or no more chance to reserve?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom