Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

1707960481088.png

That toebox, man! Can't wait.

These 24s are GOD BEAUTIFUL. But yeah, many other GOD AWFUL 4s before and after.
They definitely are. The authentic product looks damn good in these pics people are posting. Far better than what we saw for months with the rep shots flooding in.

I’ve got no pairs so far so I’m hoping I hit on a couple raffles. If for no other reason I’d like to have an insurance policy for the MBs in April. And I’m curious to see how sanded/sueded customs look as those start popping up. Might try it myself if the results look good.

Eh, he still pushing the same fitteds and wearing the same drip as the Jay dude people hate :rofl:
yeah, i don’t think people from parts of NYC are gonna match the fit with the kicks. But considering some people here, I think they might. :lol: High school swag.

Please listen to this guy so I can get at least a pair.

What an absolutely garbage and obnoxious take on this release. My guy has a DS pair of 2019s and is about to break into tears because "who knows when we'll get another nubuck bred 4...". Got enough shoes to wear a different pair every day for a year when he walks upstairs from his mom's basement to get a fresh Baja Blast, but it all "SUCKS". Nike's raising the prices (as literally everything does). Surprise. What a waste of a video and time.

Let's get back to enthusiasts being enthusiastic about what they have a passion for instead of just *****ing about every little whiny tidbit that is an infringement on their hoard sneaker clutter. **** this guy and every piece of "sneaker culture" that he resembles.

Back
Top Bottom