Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

The only thing about the actual shoe that fat turd didn’t like was the creasing. I’d rather gouge my eyes out than follow “content” like that

20240215_002904.jpg
20240215_001225.jpg
20240215_001129.jpg
20240215_001036.jpg

🤷‍♂️ it’s all FTL, Champs, DSG, Shiekh, Shoe Palace. Easily returnable if I hit on multiples. I just want one retail pair, but I want to make sure I get one pair. You’re making me feel crazy.

You're not crazy. I entered at least 13 myself. A few of those are through my wife. Just like you, I just want ONE retail pair. If I can hit multiple, I'd like to use a pair, and add some cash on top to get another 2019 pair. Return, the extras. Or, sell locally at retail is the plan if I get multiple.

Its understandable to enter many raffles for limited items that are a draw on SNKRS. These IVs look like a gr, so imo you prolly don’t need to enter that many raffles 🤷🏼‍♂️.

Its understandable to enter many raffles for limited items that are a draw on SNKRS. These IVs look like a gr, so imo you prolly don’t need to enter that many raffles 🤷🏼‍♂️.

That is very true. Another reason I entered so many is because I live in Montana. We're LUCKY to get any AJ drop. That includes the 38's. Maybe Foot Locker in Billings. Maybe Scheel's in Billings (both raffles if they do get them). You'd be surprised the sh*t I don't hit on. GR's that, if we do get them, do wind up sitting for a bit. I will lose those raffles. So, I have to seek those "just in case" options.

FTL and Champs app aren't working. Last time I used them was white/red 12's which went fine.

Not enough consumerism they're punishing me.

I got exclusive access and purchased mine 14 mins after receiving the notification. I wasn’t desperate to cop this release but I’m curious to see whether it speaks to me once in hand.

Can’t complain about getting LNF, WC3, BC4 all for retail.

Back
Top Bottom