Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

JD/ FNL was good to me the last 2 days. 3 pairs locked in. Need 1 more tomorrow on SNKRS for in store and mission will be accomplished . :nthat:

IMG_1650.png

Shouts to Andscape/ESPN for the mention

8100 and A-list for me. I don't know how they determine EA for mens/GS shoes.
I think there has to be a tier system that they don’t show us because like I was saying yesterday I literally get access to every single release since they rolled the system out. My wife has 5500 points and no access. Technically we are both A list. Something doesn’t add up.

You don’t have to be an A-lister to get access. You just need enough points to redeem if you do happen to get access. I’m at “GA” status right now and still got access.

I wonder with the FNL/JD access for in store pickup if your store is getting pairs in late would that be a reason you're not given access?

I'm A-list and got EA this morning but when I finally was able to get in, it was EA for a kids size and I don't even buy kids shoes smh.

EA is a joke for my SNKRS account. Had it from the day SNKRS started in the UK. Never get any EA, not even for stuff I don’t want. Meanwhile, 3 guys I kinda know got EA and a guy’s wife. None of them even want the shoe but copped anyway.

They juiced me before this release, I I'm A List but have zero points and I bought 4 pairs of shoes in December.

There's no way I should be at zero because every time I used my rewards it had to be on a purchase, so I should have points for that said purchase.

Hit on Hibbets in the hood. Hoping to hit somewhere closer to where I live now. Don't feel like making that drive after the week I had

Hibbett came through for me twice so release may not be as hard as originally thought. Both me and my wife hit so I’m doubling up 😁

IMG_6553.png

Hit on Hibbetts Delivery. Means I can cancel
some of the other raffles.

Really hoping I hit on an in store raffle. I want to go in a buy them and walk out with them on feet that day.

App isn’t working but that’s probably do to traffic on the app for confirmation of winners. I’ll try again in a bit. You have 4 hours.

Hit on Hibbetts Delivery. Means I can cancel
some of the other raffles.

Really hoping I hit on an in store raffle. I want to go in a buy them and walk out with them on feet that day.

App isn’t working but that’s probably do to traffic on the app for confirmation of winners. I’ll try again in a bit. You have 4 hours.

how do you know you hit if the app is not working?

Back
Top Bottom