Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Yeah just received a text notification around 9:30 PT from Hibbetts that I won a raffle at my local Hibbetts. Had issues on trying to confirm on the app (seems like it crashed) wouldn’t let me log in. I guess it’s back up logged in and confirmed I’m set.

First win came thru from Hibbett’s 🔥
IMG_9215.jpeg

Hibbetts never lets me hit their raffles so not expecting anything to change today. It’s cool cause I’d rather pick up in the mall at FTL anyway lol.

why does my hibbett app say to check at 4pm? thought it was 1pm.
1 pm is for the first round of winners. If those winners don’t confirm in 3 hours they re-raffle at 4 and you have to 7 to confirm. On a shoe that has hyped like this, if you haven’t heard anything yet, it’s most likely an L.

I’ve all but given up hope on Hibbets thus far.

That is very true. Another reason I entered so many is because I live in Montana. We're LUCKY to get any AJ drop. That includes the 38's. Maybe Foot Locker in Billings. Maybe Scheel's in Billings (both raffles if they do get them). You'd be surprised the sh*t I don't hit on. GR's that, if we do get them, do wind up sitting for a bit. I will lose those raffles. So, I have to seek those "just in case" options.
Grab a couple lids of peyote and hit up Phil for the plug.

1 pm is for the first round of winners. If those winners don’t confirm in 3 hours they re-raffle at 4 and you have to 7 to confirm. On a shoe that has hyped like this, if you haven’t heard anything yet, it’s most likely an L.

fudge me

Awe damn. Well hope nobody claims an 11.5 today.

Back
Top Bottom