Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Jeez the Hibbetts app is killin me right now. Having trouble confirming and submitting payment. Maybe I’ll wait a little longer and try again.

Majority of the spots around my way are doing FCFS, so it sounds like there are a lot of pairs to be had. Still going to try online though. I’m not doing any lineups.

Whole fam is set. These are awesome. Whoever says otherwise is lying.
IMG_7246.jpeg

Wow that was painful confirming in Hibbetts. Kept declining.

Email says you get put in a virtual line for release day and order isn’t guaranteed until you get a shipping confirmation?! WTF?! That’s weird. So I still may not get these?

Hibbett’s wouldn’t let me checkout and made me forfeit my shoes. SMH.
It took me forever to checkout. It kept declining. I even got a notification from my bank asking if I was trying to make a purchase. Finally it let me and I got a confirmation email. Buuuut I do have 5 pending charges on my account now.

The only slight change I would've made to these is to make the leather just a tad glossier.

The entire upper has a very dull matte finish, depending on the lighting.

Even a few small hints of gloss would make them a bit more visually stimulating imo.

The only slight change I would've made to these is to make the leather just a tad glossier.

The entire upper has a very dull matte finish, depending on the lighting.

Even a few small hints of gloss would make them a bit more visually stimulating imo.

Then you would've heard a million and one complaints of how greasy they look (2011 black cement 3s, I'm looking at you)

Back
Top Bottom