Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

The only slight change I would've made to these is to make the leather just a tad glossier.

The entire upper has a very dull matte finish, depending on the lighting.

Even a few small hints of gloss would make them a bit more visually stimulating imo.
A high gloss on the leather would’ve ruined these. The matte finish on the leather makes it actually look like OG materials in certain lighting which I think is perfect. I’m glad they didn’t go OD with the gloss.

Last edited:
Remained black cats 3?

7f6be48c24d64e557602822900e71f43644355f5-1070x760.png

Not mine but you guys should really stop buying early pairs of anything.

IMG_4956.jpeg
IMG_4957.jpeg

IMG_4958.jpeg

For what it’s worth. This is what my friend who works on the software a large platform uses to authenticate shoes said when I sent it to him.

Most early pairs come from one source so while this release probably has variation from different factories, these came from one.which is also why they all seem to have the over seas tag too. Fakes generally have the regular tags on them.

IMG_9353.jpeg

Hibbett L here as well. Fingers crossed for FTL raffle to pick up on launch day. Also entered the DSG raffle for ship to home. If all else fails, there is SNKRS...

No call from Shoe Palace. Guess I'll be there at 3:30 on RD. This gift card been burning a hole in my pocket.

I hit on shock drop and doubled up on JD.... Cancelled all the cc raffles, I don't need anymore. Now just trying for my homies.
Yeah I hit on Hibbetts and Shoe Palace for the double up. Canceled the other ones but can’t I was too late to cancel DSG and unfortunately my wife entered DSG for me too, so I might be returning multiple pairs…

Back
Top Bottom