Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Got the L from FTL in-store pick up. DSG is the last raffle for me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240216_162333_Foot Locker.png
    Screenshot_20240216_162333_Foot Locker.png
    252.4 KB · Views: 175
got a push notification from FTL probably at the stroke of 5 that I'm still in the running for the ship to me option

got the same from Champs probably at the stroke of 5:10 which makes sense considering that store is permanently closed as far as I can tell

6 head starts on both

only chose 1 store for each because about an hour is all I'm willing to drive to get these

So it looks like these do have differences btw the USA pair and overseas pair like the gratitude 11s. And again the overseas pair is the worst out of the two. Sucks for overseas people and I wouldn’t go with goat or X for the risk of getting it.

:sick:

IMG_6823.jpeg

IMG_6824.jpeg

I don’t think I’ve ever made it off of the WL. I haven’t got W’S from a foot store in years outside of ship to me.

I see footlocker still having the same problems for you guys 😂😂. They really should just auto confirm for you and if you don’t pick it up, just sell like every other store on the planet.
Seriously.

It let me confirm, gave me a QR code so I took a screen shot of everything and then it timed out.

I was able to finally confirm on FTL.

I just got a notification from FTL they are putting reservations on pause due to technical difficulties, but the pause won’t affect your timeline for confirmation, it’ll be extended.

Back
Top Bottom