Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

This dude and his kid cleaned you out
IMG_9225.jpeg
The worst kind of people in this hobby

Anyone try buying a pair at Dicks actual store? Saw a guy on youtube grab a pair mid week. The sales rep didnt know what he was doing and allowed the guy to buy the pair.

Multiple raffles and multiple L’s, with multiple people putting in. Wanted these to reset the clock on crumbling and sole separation. 2019 pair were gonna be sold or become beaters. I can care less about OG shape or materials. Don’t trust StockX or goat to buy, only to sell. Guess I’m out on these. Restocks are pointless for me.

Anyone try buying a pair at Dicks actual store? Saw a guy on youtube grab a pair mid week. The sales rep didnt know what he was doing and allowed the guy to buy the pair.
Probably means some guy isn’t getting his in-store pick up pair today.

How did they allow him to get it? The register won’t let you sell them before the release date.

Hoping sizes pop up somewhere man, I got no 4’s with Nike Air on the back. ☹️

Dang man, Nike put clouds over my all star weekend with this bs. Really wanted these.

Anyone got any leads plz let me know man. Hurtin rn. 😔

Back
Top Bottom