Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

I hate to say it, but these were easy (at least for small footers). I hit on DTLR and Footlocker in store for my TTS and as a backup I entered SNKRS in 1/2 size up and hit there too. I already have the FTL pair on foot and the TTS is the way to go, swapped out the insole for a Spenco and these are very comfy. I don't need a double up, let alone a triple up so I am not going to pick up my DTLR pair, unless someone out there needs a size 8 opp (DM me before 2pm EST). Same thing with the 8.5 SNKRS pair, if someone needs an opp DM me, otherwise they will get returned.

Happy to see lots of Ws here!

I'm convinced Snipes has the best system.

I was queued as 1800 in line. Took 70 minutes to get to me and there was nearly a full run to choose from.

Same thing with the Chicago 1s last year. Took about 50 min.

Can anyone please explain this "LOG OUT AND LOG BACK IN" Thing..

Its for SNKRS right? When do you log out and when do you log back in?

2 accounts took L's on sz 13 so I tried for a size 12 a immediately go the got em screen. Didn't see the stock numbers so that might have something to do with it. Unfortunately im not gonna be able to make a 12 work and have to trade for my true size.

2 accounts took L's on sz 13 so I tried for a size 12 a immediately go the got em screen. Didn't see the stock numbers so that might have something to do with it. Unfortunately im not gonna be able to make a 12 work and have to trade for my true size.
I went for a 12 no more than a minute after the drop and took a L 😂

Back
Top Bottom