Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

This is a shoe that actually looks better in person. I knew these were going to be a problem when i got to hold and look at pair. The majority of the people i know, along with alot of people online thought these were going to be an easy cop. But i seen it was going to be some bs on release day, due to seeing stores and resellers heavily backdooring before the release. Also, it's backdooring going on today on these.

This is why I said, don't take the online biased opinion of OG over these, im passing comments too serious. Because this was a release that everybody wanted lowkey. Even the people who didn't initially like them, were going to go for a pair. This went from a nobody wants them because they're made out of leather, and not made like the og,s. To everybody wants them all of a sudden. 4,s are a more popular model nowadays.

Add to the fact that Jordan Brand and Nike actually executed these right, just like they did the white/cement 3,s, Game Over. It was funny that people were saying og over these, but these look a model that wouldve been the og, while the nubuck and durabuck could've been the reimagined. It's basically a good looking shoe that alot of people slept on and underestimated to get for some odd reason. It's a bred 4 that actually looks good.

way too many people were backdooring before the release date, to take this release lightly. It wasn't like SNKRS was releasing the entire 500,000 - 550,000 stock by themselves on the app.

C5EBEF21-3942-4E8E-BAF1-78B5B3D0CB78.jpeg

happy w the double up & this release is over
not shocked SNKRS & FTL/Champs were L’s

Also, Jordans aren't dead. From hearing people outside and at these stores, and just the people i know. People aren't buying Jordan releases like crazy anymore like 3 to 4 years ago, because of the economy and inflation issues going on right now. Since people can't afford to buy 2 to 4 shoe releases per month at $220.00 - $240.00 each, it has people thinking that Nike/Jordan brand fell off.

Then when it's a model like these, or the Military 4,s and Black/Cement 3,s, it shows that alot of people are just being way more selective with their spending habits. People just don't have that disposable income anymore, or they're saving up right now.

Got through on Snipes. Hoping they dont cancel me.....lol. I did get a confirmation email, but you never know.

Back
Top Bottom