Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Snipes been low key clutch recently because people hated on it so much for so many years that nobody thinks of it. If you just leave it on in the background you always get in with good sizes left

If SNKRS didn’t bless me that would have been the backup plan

Got my 2 pairs. Wow I was lucky to hit at both both my local retailers.

There was a line of people waiting that had no idea you had to raffle for these. They all got turned away. Made me feel bummed and guilty for getting 2 pairs…

Don't know if I needed a 3rd pair but it went through (will see).
Screenshot_20240217_132700_Chrome.jpg

Just went through the Snipes queue out of curiousity. I was sitting for about 10 minutes and it shows 10.5 and under still available.

Why do I stay friends with my friends... SMH once again my buddy decided 24 minutes after they droped he liked them all of the sudden and now wanted a pair. Anyone run across an 11.5 @ me. I wanna help him out, but same thing with gratitudes, cherrys, playoff 8s. Like fam just do you're homework you have a great chance of hitting somewhere. Nope he wants to decide after they drop, doesn't enter raffles nothing. Smh

Of course my ****ing cards get hacked the night before & I couldn’t get a new card until after the release 🤬 if anyone has or sees a 11.5 please point me in that direction…

Someone else has dibs on my extra 11.5 pair (in hand and ready to package and ship), but shoot me a message and I can let you know if they decide not to snag ‘em. It’ll be retail + sales tax + shipping, not gonna tax anyone.

Back
Top Bottom