Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

"they bought the same shoe again"- Nike

This a weird take/comment. The shoe last came out 5 years ago in a different form.

There’s people who buy the same $200 Timbs every winter

People who been wearing Chuck Taylors since the 70s

People who buy the same Vans over and over again… and you could go on and on

Yes, people tend to buy a product again when like it. This is your astute observation here?

i hate to ask this question but are these TTS? I've owned my TTS In every Jordan 4 but have a chance to potentially get a .5 down from someone and heard from a friend they were slightly roomy
I had to go a size down from a 12 to an 11.5 cause my size sold out on FNL EA. I thought the 11.5 would be tight but the 11.5 fits just as good as a 12 would.

Ebay shipping notice...

I might have over paid by like 5 to 10 but I grabbed a pair on Ebay at like 710 right when Snkrs handed me the L.

To be honest these are pretty underwhelming in hand, but I can see why there was hype caused by the SB4’s.

Unpopular opinion but still 2019 > 2024 for me.

IMG_0856.jpeg
Hype had people thinking they were getting a leather 89’ version but it’s not that far off from the 2019. That is fact. IMO it’s a addition, not replacement

I'll just have to sell some stuff I don't wear to fund my pair. Is ebay better than goat now seeing how that one guy got some fakes

Back
Top Bottom