Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

I’ve held and worn the 99, CDP, ‘12, and ‘19…..

I may be jaded by new shoe syndrome, but these might be better than the OG durabuck. The black leather is just way more dynamic, and gives the upper more contrast compared to the muted black durabuck.

I see it similar to the black cement 3, the proto model. Slap on durabuck on those and its appearance is diluted.

I'll just have to sell some stuff I don't wear to fund my pair. Is ebay better than goat now seeing how that one guy got some fakes
StockX, eBay and GOAT authenticators.
spider-man-meme.jpg

Hype had people thinking they were getting a leather 89’ version but it’s not that far off from the 2019. That is fact. IMO it’s a addition, not replacement
These are way better than the 2019 in every single way. If those had proper durabuck with the white edges then maybe I could overlook the terrible shape, but as they are they’re just mediocre. These are exceptional.

These are way better than the 2019 in every single way. If those had proper durabuck with the white edges then maybe I could overlook the terrible shape, but as they are they’re just mediocre. These are exceptional.
I posted close up pictures and the only difference is the toe. I thought they would be closer to the SB shape. Saying they are exceptional is overzealous 😂😂

I had the 2019’s and sold them last month anticipating this release. Once I saw these in person I was sold. The ‘19 pair was terrible on the toe area. In my experience the creasing would dig into my foot and make it uncomfortable sometimes.

If these really fit similar to the SB’s then that’s perfect for me. I love the fit on those. SNKRS is a love/hate relationship lol.

Attachments

• IMG_0630.jpeg
    IMG_0630.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 667
Likely sticking to one pair. I usually double up on pairs I like. Not bad JB. They feel good on feet.

This a weird take/comment. The shoe last came out 5 years ago in a different form.

There’s people who buy the same $200 Timbs every winter

People who been wearing Chuck Taylors since the 70s

People who buy the same Vans over and over again… and you could go on and on

Yes, people tend to buy a product again when like it. This is your astute observation here?
It's a joke, relax...

What size do you wear? Are you gonna keep both?

11. Probably not keeping both. Just wanted two in case one of the shoes is janked or whatever.

I posted close up pictures and the only difference is the toe. I thought they would be closer to the SB shape. Saying they are exceptional is overzealous 😂😂

I’d much prefer a truly remastered version with the correct material, for sure. The shape on these is what pushed me to check them out in person by buying a pair. Interested to put them next to my 2019s to see the differences in person.
From what I see in photos, the toe is the main thing but not the only thing. This new pair appears a shade higher all around, which seems minor but often you can make things look noticeably better just by making small changes in the dimensions and angles, which is what I see with these in pics. For instance, the entire angle of the shoe from the collar down the “throat” to the toe appears more sloped. Not massively, but enough that I see an overall difference.

For anyone who hasn't gotten a pair follow Sneaker visionz on twitter for links, they seem to be coming back in stock periodically

11. Probably not keeping both. Just wanted two in case one of the shoes is janked or whatever.

I’d much prefer a truly remastered version with the correct material, for sure. The shape on these is what pushed me to check them out in person by buying a pair. Interested to put them next to my 2019s to see the differences in person.
From what I see in photos, the toe is the main thing but not the only thing. This new pair appears a shade higher all around, which seems minor but often you can make things look noticeably better just by making small changes in the dimensions and angles, which is what I see with these in pics. For instance, the entire angle of the shoe from the collar down the “throat” to the toe appears more sloped. Not massively, but enough that I see an overall difference.

I know I've said this before from the other side, but too bad you're not a 12 lol. Whiffed everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom