Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

I would never do that....

But I am curious if someone will sandpaper theirs to see if it looks closer to nubuck/suede. Although I'm not doing that to mine either

Hey do what you want with your shoes but throwing acetone on them is a bit OD to me. Just enjoy them but to each their own. Side note, this was probably mentioned before but I haven't seen anyone say this. Have y'all notice they brought back the little bumps on the netting of the tongue and side panels like on the OG's and 99 retros? It's the small details 👌🏽

OG's:
Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 10.47.12 AM.png

I had the 2019’s and sold them last month anticipating this release. Once I saw these in person I was sold. The ‘19 pair was terrible on the toe area. In my experience the creasing would dig into my foot and make it uncomfortable sometimes.

Nah for real, it took me 6 pairs later and a damn near numb pinky toe to realize that them 2019 ain’t all it. I love them. 2019’was a fun year. But praying JB does the OG blk/cement IV true to the OG

Grain? It was literally plastic coated synthetic fibers. What grain do you speak of? I remember vividly they felt like rubbery felt. I had them, when I was 10. When the plastic coating wore off, they looked like cotton balls 🤣
The GS pairs always FELT different to me than the men's sizes as far as materials went.

And then some GS models were outright a different material like the black-Infrared 6.

RD pair just came from Nike (foreground, right). SD pair I’ve been wearing in the back

EB2C6462-45DD-4936-A02C-71D8A60F2943.jpeg

1AA7B24B-9A9F-481F-9361-68A5AD28B5D2.jpeg

Both great both LNM. I prefer the SD pair, so I’m glad I made those the main. RD pair got a little glue stain here and there, little leather inconsistency but it’s good to have them in the stash

Last edited:
I got my pair from SNKRS and I'm disappointed about the shape compared to your pairs.
Actually the toe box is even worse than my 2019 (same size, 8,5 US).
If it wasn't from SNKRS, I would be sure it's fake...!
Do you think it's just bad luck or it could be possible to have a different mold for "overseas pairs" (I'm from Europe)

IMG_2466.JPG

IMG_2456.JPG

The heel collar on the 24s looking bloated :sick:

Back
Top Bottom