Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Footlocker and SNKRS are cancelling a certain amount of orders, smh, hopefully this happens to nobody up in here. Seems like the demand was too high as expected, and to many pairs were backdoored or just over sold.

Footlocker and SNKRS are cancelling a certain amount of orders, smh, hopefully this happens to nobody up in here. Seems like the demand was too high as expected, and to many pairs were backdoored or just over sold.
demand is way too high and people buying multiples.

Thank you shoepalace. LN3 thankful I got this release. Onto preparing for military 4s release.
image.jpg

Hey do what you want with your shoes but throwing acetone on them is a bit OD to me. Just enjoy them but to each their own. Side note, this was probably mentioned before but I haven't seen anyone say this. Have y'all notice they brought back the little bumps on the netting of the tongue and side panels like on the OG's and 99 retros? It's the small details 👌🏽

OG's:
Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 10.47.12 AM.png

I think they started with the corrected mesh with the Fire Reds.

Deadstock Durabuck doesn't look like that though? It only gets like that once they're worn. You're reaching :lol:
Why can't this just be a nice retro (which they are) and that's that? Cat's in here lying talkin bout the leather is more accurate to the OGs :lol:
They’re not supposed to look like “DS OG’s” though. That’s the whole point of the “reimagined” tag. Same way the WC 3’s had pre-yellowing and the L&F’s had the pre-cracking. They’re supposed to resemble a worn OG in which they very much do 😂

Deadstock Durabuck doesn't look like that though? It only gets like that once they're worn. You're reaching :lol:
Why can't this just be a nice retro (which they are) and that's that? Cat's in here lying talkin bout the leather is more accurate to the OGs :lol:
Seriously. People m always have to find something to complain about, it’s usually the people who can’t obtain these for whatever reason and instead of wanting to feel left out they try to ruin it for others.

I love this shoe. Not only because it’s a Jordan 4, but because it is just a beautiful shoe. I doubled up because I want to wear these for years.

They’re not supposed to look like “DS OG’s” though. That’s the whole point of the “reimagined” tag. Same way the WC 3’s had pre-yellowing and the L&F’s had the pre-cracking. They’re supposed to resemble a worn OG in which they very much do 😂
So are the reimagined royal 1's and reimagined patent blk/red 1's supposed to resemble a worn OG as well? 🤔

I was in once they said that the build will be like the SB 4s. I love my SB 4s. Every time I wear them, my feet say thank you G-d. Most comfortable Jordan imo. So if these feel like them on feet, I will be one happy old fart. Mine come tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom