Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

They should just guarantee a win on the next Jordan retro of your choice. But then they’d oversell again on someone else 🤣

I demanded that back in the day from my local adidas as they had canceled a yeezy order. They ended up giving me dibs on the first zebra v2 release. I am not sorry to say that they ended up at flightclub.

Thanks to the homie for the retail oop. These are sweet 🔥
IMG_3480.jpeg
god bless the homies.. your cousin would have tacked on an extra $65 :nerd:

Both LN3 both size 10.5

First picture is a Footlocker pair which mudguard's tumble-grain matches the upper better.

The second picture is a Champs pair where you can see a difference in the mudguard and the uppers tumble-grain.

It's a lot more apparent in-person.

1000083282.jpg
1000083281.jpg
That contrast on the second pair is actually pretty dope. Do both shoes match?

That contrast on the second pair is actually pretty dope. Do both shoes match?
Yes, the left and right shoe match on the contrast pair from Champs.

The run on this contrast pair from Champs is
8-2-23 til 10-24-23

The run on the pair where the mudguard matches from Footlocker is
8-2-23 til 10-26-23

Here is the contrast Champs pair to see the matching left and right.

1000083292.jpg

Yes, the left and right shoe match on the contrast pair from Champs.

The run on this contrast pair from Champs is
8-2-23 til 10-24-23

The run on the pair where the mudguard matches from Footlocker is
8-2-23 til 10-26-23

Here is the contrast Champs pair to see the matching left and right.

1000083292.jpg

Yeah, got something similar on my second LNM from Nike

has that mismatch tumble on the right foot. Not on the left. Not sweating it. I think it looks cool. If it starts to bother me I’ll wait for a restock and swap it out

3105E750-BA39-4440-81E6-3BB190BCDC73.jpeg

Yeah, got something similar on my second LNM from Nike

has that mismatch tumble on the right foot. Not on the left. Not sweating it. I think it looks cool. If it starts to bother me I’ll wait for a restock and swap it out

3105E750-BA39-4440-81E6-3BB190BCDC73.jpeg

Wait, you think mismatched panels due to bad QC looks “cool”?

So my first order from the shock drop got lost. Nike wouldn’t send me a replacement. Kept saying they weren’t available. I’m like “how is it unavailable if the shoe hasn’t even released yet” they wouldn’t budge and issued a refund. I was able to hit on the regular release on the same SNKRS account tho. Hopefully this one makes it through

Footlocker and SNKRS are cancelling a certain amount of orders, smh, hopefully this happens to nobody up in here. Seems like the demand was too high as expected, and to many pairs were backdoored or just over sold.

That sucks. I have FTL tracking, pair has moved along and is slated to arrive Wednesday. SNKRS says shipped but awaiting carrier pickup.

They’re supposed to resemble a worn OG in which they very much do 😂

No they don’t :lol:

Back
Top Bottom