Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Screenshot_20240220_082644_Chrome.jpg
exactly

ADVERTISEMENT
Very comfortable shoe. Even more comfortable than the recent 3s I’ve bought.

IMG_6648.jpeg
Respect! This gives off 80’s vibe. Growing, up, I remember seeing a dude rocking the fire red IV’s with a Jheri curl and a Thriller jacket. U couldn’t tell him nothing!! He was electric. Ever step he took, set off a display of pyrotechnics. On a side note, it would be dope if Eddie Murphy did a new stand up with a fat back aka shag, black leather suit, and Reimagined IVs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Respect! This gives off 80’s vibe. Growing, up, I remember seeing a dude rocking the fire red IV’s with a Jheri curl and a Thriller jacket. U couldn’t tell him nothing!! He was electric. Ever step he took, set off a display of pyrotechnics. On a side note, it would be dope if Eddie Murphy did a new stand up with a fat back aka shag, black leather suit, and Reimagined IVs.
Ya dig? :nthat:

This got my anxiety up all over again cause I have a pair out for delivery from Fedex today. They stole my Barkleys last year, said it was delivered but it was never at my front door and I have cameras. They also stole my FOG clothing twice. and a exclusive fitted hat. Literally the only delivery company that keeps stealing from me. UPS and USPS has been 100% perfect, its just the scumbags that work at fedex at my local hub. It's almost like they know whats in my box and know what to take. If I order a box of candles theyll deliver that no problem, when its a sneaker all of a sudden its missing.

It's time to invest in a PO Box

1000005859.jpg

Pair #1 just delivered. They were in Memphis last night. The unintentional pair #2 will be here, eventually (SNKRDUNK), which I'm just gonna take to the resell shop since I can't return them.

"Unintentional?" you may be asking? FTL and Champs were cooked as soon as 8A online ticked. I had SNKRS desktop up, but the box just said "Pending" why some of you were posting your GOT EM's. I gave up, and purchased off SNKRDUNK. A min later, Nike tells me my order was confirmed.

Don't mind the turfed 2019's. I purchased a project pair after speculation of what the Reimagined 4 would look like. When they had the worn-out upper. I cleaned em up pretty good, took the yellow out of the midsole as much as I could. I like them in this state. It looks like they've been skated. They were only $50. I can't complain.

1000005859.jpg

Pair #1 just delivered. They were in Memphis last night. The unintentional pair #2 will be here, eventually (SNKRDUNK), which I'm just gonna take to the resell shop since I can't return them.

"Unintentional?" you may be asking? FTL and Champs were cooked as soon as 8A online ticked. I had SNKRS desktop up, but the box just said "Pending" why some of you were posting your GOT EM's. I gave up, and purchased off SNKRDUNK. A min later, Nike tells me my order was confirmed.

Don't mind the turfed 2019's. I purchased a project pair after speculation of what the Reimagined 4 would look like. When they had the worn-out upper. I cleaned em up pretty good, took the yellow out of the midsole as much as I could. I like them in this state. It looks like they've been skated. They were only $50. I can't complain.
Not to go off topic, but what do you use to get the yellow out of midsoles? I have a couple of dunks and J’s s that could probably use some whitening up

Not to go off topic, but what do you use to get the yellow out of midsoles? I have a couple of dunks and J’s s that could probably use some whitening up

I used the Salon 45 stuff from Sally's. It's a red/white bottle. You don't need much of it. So, if there's a small bottle just for the few pairs you need to clean up, get that one.

Don't forget your paintbrush to apply the gel, your clingwrap, and hopefully a good, sunny day.

Edit: Salon 40. Not 45.

Last edited:
This got my anxiety up all over again cause I have a pair out for delivery from Fedex today. They stole my Barkleys last year, said it was delivered but it was never at my front door and I have cameras. They also stole my FOG clothing twice. and an exclusive fitted hat. Literally the only delivery company that keeps stealing from me. UPS and USPS has been 100% perfect, its just the scumbags that work at fedex at my local hub. It's almost like they know whats in my box and know what to take. If I order a box of candles theyll deliver that no problem, when its a sneaker all of a sudden its missing.
Don’t put UPS on a pedestal I’m going through it with them rn. It’s a *** to get somebody on the phone and when you do they just tell you to file a claim online. Smfh

When I was living in a spot where I ain’t trust cats (or the driver), I’d get my joints held at the facility and go pick it up myself.

Perhaps some of you should consider.
Man I was just like bro above giving UPS props. I’ve realized it doesn’t matter how nice the area is, if they wanna take your **** they taking it lol. Simple as that frfr. I’ve had a package disappear for almost a month and then randomly show up delivered weeks after the claim was filed.

Back
Top Bottom